Revlon Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Revlon Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

3.9

Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Talc, Phenyltrimethicone, Polyethylene, Methylmethacrylate Crosspolymer, Boron Nitrate, HDI/Trimethol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Nylon 12, Alumina, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Root Extract, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lecithin, Distearalkonium Hectorite, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Sorbitan Trioleate, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Laureth 12, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Triethyl Citrate, Dimethicone/Cyclomethicone Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Phenoxyethanol, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, May Contain ( /-):, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Red 6 Lake, Carmine (CI 75470)

on 6/22/2013 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The product is pretty much user friendly it has a pop out mirror and i don't remember if it had a brush that came with it. The ingredients look good too there are antioxidants and skin identical ingredients included in it and they are higher up on the list as opposed to lower on the list. I don't remember all the colors but the color berry flirtatious looks pretty enough and looks like there is a glow coming from with in the skin. One flaw with this though is more blush needs to be applied to be noticeable.
UPDATE: This blush really needs more help to stay put espescially on oily areas of the skin. Upon applying this yesterday it just seemed to soak into my cheeks and give a ruddy appearance. I had to apply a lot extra - a recipe for uneven application. The ingredients are good but It still needs durability.
Minus 1 and 1/2 stars.

on 1/19/2013 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing. Its a nice everyday color, it's natural looking and it gives off this nice glow to my face. I got this for $11 at Shoppers Drug Mart(CAD) and it was a little pricy for me, but it was worth it. I absolutely love the mirror. I think that's one of the reasons it's a high purchase. The regular blush probably cost $7 and the rest is on the mirror.
PROS
Easy to apply
Soft
Cute packaging

CONS
More shades would be nice. (They only have 2)
Last longer. It last pretty long, but if I go to a party I want it to last the whole night

There aren't that many bad things I have to say about this blush. I would buy this product again

on 11/1/2011 9:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great cream blush. With the weather changing, my face is starting to get dry, so I have to change my makeup. I have used this instead of my powder blush and I love it. It has lasted for 6-8 hours on me so far. I use the Sonia Kashuk flat top brush to apply and it looks very natural. Wish they had more colors.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

goes on very very sheer yet buildable on my nc25 skin tone. applies creamy at first but dries to a slightly powdery finish. meaning it doesnt stay tacky like my tarte or hard candy gel/cream type blush. wears all day without fading but i do tend to top off my cream blushes with a powder blush so im sure that it helps quite a bit. The packaging is halfway decent but the pop out mirror is useless to me. I would not apply any cream blush using a compact mirror. I would want a full mirror to make sure I applied the blush evenly and didnt go overboard. So its silly to have this small pop out mirror as if its a pressed powder.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i bought this product on a whim after being fed up with my overly shimmery or overly matte mac blushes and i didn't feel like spending 20 some dollars at mac for a cream blush i wasn't sure i'd like.

A few years ago i tried the rosy glow blush and liked it a bit but for some reason at the time i decided to give it away ending my stint with cream blushes. I'd always eyed the beautiful raspberry color but shied away from it thinking it would like horrible on my FAIR skin.

Boy was i wrong, i love this stupid thing. It made my face bright and cute but polished. Didn't feel i needed bronzer or contour when i wore this. It's sheer but buildable which i like. I personally enjoy using a soft blush brush with this. I noticed a tad bit of fading but nothing too crazy

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a great drugstore-brand blush. Pros: lovely cream-to-powder finish, easy to blend, gorgeous blue-based berry pink that looks very natural and lights up my face. Doesn't cause me to break out. And you get a decent amount of product for a fair price. Cons: only lasts four hours and then completely disappears (so I layer a powder blush on top of it), no mirror on the compact. Would highly recommend and I will definitely be buying backups of this one.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This blush is very pigmented and shows up really well. I am NC 50 and I have no problems with this showing up. You can easily apply it with a 187 or your fingers. This stuff is really pretty overall I wold buy it again. This stuff started wearing off however around three hours but you can easily touch up.

on 3/30/2011 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm extremely inexperienced with blush: this is the first I've owned since being a teenager! I decided to try because my skin is such a dull color. In just a couple weeks, I've become hooked on the bright, healthy look. But, of course, it fades very quickly, so quickly that I put on a double coat just to get it to still show 4 hours later. Because I didn't want to lug the stuff with me all day, I started experimenting touching up with lipsticks & tinted lip balms used as blush; they work at least as well & are more convenient because I always have one on hand.

on 3/15/2011 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

i was looking for a creme blush that was bright enough to give me "dolly" cheeks. this would have fit it perfectly except for that fact that it did not show on my cheeks at ALL. its so sheer! the texture is great, not sticky at all and was very blendable. i am so bummed, this is so much less costly than the HE creme blushes. i would recommend this for fair skin ladies only. i am medium/tan with yellow undertones and this didnt show at all. ill have to go to MAC now for something "stronger"...great little sturdy compact with a pop out mirror. bought at walgreens for less than $10.00

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow, what a great blush! I've always been weary about using cream blushes.. Probably because I tried that Maybelline Dream Matte Blush and it was terrible. After watching shows like What Not to Wear, I decided it was time to try another brand.. they always seem to use cream blushes and create such a natural flush of color! The price ($8-10) is a little steep for a d/s blush, but it won't break you if it turns out you don't like it. This bold berry color really appears nice and natural on my skin (NC35).. I find it's easiest to apply with a stippling brush or dense blush brush. Once you lightly buff out the edges it produces an amazing result! I love this because you can wear it toned down or built up, it looks gorgeous either way. The only reason I took off a lippie is because the staying power is just not there. My face is oily and eats blush, but it doesn't stay as long as my NYX powder blushes. A few improvements with the formula and this will be perfection!