REVLON Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
REVLON Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Talc, Phenyltrimethicone, Polyethylene, Methylmethacrylate Crosspolymer, Boron Nitrate, HDI/Trimethol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Nylon 12, Alumina, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Root Extract, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lecithin, Distearalkonium Hectorite, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Sorbitan Trioleate, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Laureth 12, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Triethyl Citrate, Dimethicone/Cyclomethicone Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Phenoxyethanol, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, May Contain ( /-):, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Red 6 Lake, Carmine (CI 75470)

on 1/19/2013 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing. Its a nice everyday color, it's natural looking and it gives off this nice glow to my face. I got this for $11 at Shoppers Drug Mart(CAD) and it was a little pricy for me, but it was worth it. I absolutely love the mirror. I think that's one of the reasons it's a high purchase. The regular blush probably cost $7 and the rest is on the mirror.
PROS
Easy to apply
Soft
Cute packaging

CONS
More shades would be nice. (They only have 2)
Last longer. It last pretty long, but if I go to a party I want it to last the whole night

There aren't that many bad things I have to say about this blush. I would buy this product again

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I'd seen a youtube makeup guru talk about the cream blushes from Revlon, and really wanted to try one. When I first saw them on the shelf, I was speechless because there was only three different shades. One is peachy and very light, one is bright red, and this is like a magenta. I figured they were as pigmented as they looked, and felt terrified and unable to make a decision. I finally told myself, hey they probably aren't as pigmented and bright and decided on this. Boy, I am glad! It's not as pigmented as it appears, duh me. ;-) It is buildable, and is a lovely color for all skin tones. Plus, since it's cream, I set it with powder and stays on for ever!

Don't be scared when you buy it, you won't regret it!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The color is bright berry which may look intimidating. The package is interesting, with a pop-up mirror.

The consistency of the product is creamy and smooth. Easy to blend with fingers but I find it more hygienic to use either a foundation or stippling brush.

It adds a natural rosy glow to my fair asian skin (NC35). A little goes a long way.

My cheeks area is usually sensitive and reacts harshly to mousse blush and blush stain. I've been using this for more than 6 months and this does not have any adverse effects on my cheeks.

It also has Vitamin E and other beneficial ingredients.

on 4/28/2008 6:46:00 PM

Revlon creme blushes are my holy grail blushes, and Berry Flirtacious is my #1 blush color. I saw myself in a photo and it was a pretty flattering shade (IMO). I'm warm, tan, MMM, brown hair and brown eyes. Easy to apply, lasts, great color.

on 7/11/2006 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

About me:

I have asian medium, tanned skin (MAC NC40). Normal to dry skin. Very warm undertones. Prefers cream blush. Looking for blush that stands out on dark skin.

Color:

The color looks great, but for lighter skin I think. It seems too blue for me.

Texture/Feel:

Very fine, soft, powdery feel. It turns from cream to powder. I think this formulation makes the color show up better on my skin. Cream tends to fade too quickly in the summer. Used it with my MAC angled blush brush, but couldn't seem to get that usual airbrushed look. Using minimal amount helped though.

Price:
$10 at CVS. Expensive for drugstore. I would rather stick to my MAC cream blushes for that price.

Packaging:

The mirror is very handy, but I like bigger mirrors for blush application. It was a nice surprise and probably added to the price.

Conclusion:
Not the right color for dark, warm skin like mine. Would look great on pale skin. It felt very nice though and the price would have been forgivable had it worked on my skin. Will not purchase again.

continued >>