REVLON Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

Filtered by hair type : Straight
REVLON Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

3.7

Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Talc, Phenyltrimethicone, Polyethylene, Methylmethacrylate Crosspolymer, Boron Nitrate, HDI/Trimethol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Nylon 12, Alumina, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Root Extract, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lecithin, Distearalkonium Hectorite, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Sorbitan Trioleate, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Laureth 12, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Triethyl Citrate, Dimethicone/Cyclomethicone Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Phenoxyethanol, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, May Contain ( /-):, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Red 6 Lake, Carmine (CI 75470)

on 12/27/2013 12:13:00 PM

About my skin: Very pale, dry skin, with mild rosacea

PACKAGE: This is a cute package. It has a mirror that comes out of the side when you push a button. Very cool!! But it makes it bulkier that I would like because I never use the mirror in the package because it is teeny!

APPLICATION: I have rosacea, so I avoid dabbing or pulling on my skin as much as possible. With many cream blushes the best application is with fingers, but I find with this one, it works just as well with a brush, which makes my skin way happier!

LASTING POWER: This stays on me all day, but I am not very oily, so...

FINISH: This blush has the best finish I have ever found!! I love it! It is so natural. This color is the perfect for my skin tone to look flatteringly "blushing."

VALUE: I am really cheap and even more-so when looking at DS products, so I did not like paying $8 for this. However, I will have it for many years, because I use hardly any of it at all with each application.

OVERALL: It looks pretty dark in the package, but it applies so nicely and natural looking that it is a gem in the drugstore. I wish there were more than two colors in this range (can you even call it a range if there are only two colors???).

on 10/31/2013 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

wanted the color rosy glow but I already own similar shades cream blush so i went for the berry color. It is smooth and dries to a more sheer color than it appears in the pan. It looks intimidating but as with most creams it is not so dark/bright on. It is a berry/rose shade that I top with powder color to make last. A bit more rosey/plum then I want. I look better in colors with a bit more warmth. It's a bit expensive for DS brand but still much less than most cream blushes like bobbi brown and MAC. Very nice cream blush that does it's job. Definitly worth it. I also love Revlon photoready cream blush in "pinched". Perfect failproof sheer peachish blush. Really wish revlon would add more shades to their cream blush selection.

on 6/22/2013 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The product is pretty much user friendly it has a pop out mirror and i don't remember if it had a brush that came with it. The ingredients look good too there are antioxidants and skin identical ingredients included in it and they are higher up on the list as opposed to lower on the list. I don't remember all the colors but the color berry flirtatious looks pretty enough and looks like there is a glow coming from with in the skin. One flaw with this though is more blush needs to be applied to be noticeable.
UPDATE: This blush really needs more help to stay put espescially on oily areas of the skin. Upon applying this yesterday it just seemed to soak into my cheeks and give a ruddy appearance. I had to apply a lot extra - a recipe for uneven application. The ingredients are good but It still needs durability.
Minus 1 and 1/2 stars.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

goes on very very sheer yet buildable on my nc25 skin tone. applies creamy at first but dries to a slightly powdery finish. meaning it doesnt stay tacky like my tarte or hard candy gel/cream type blush. wears all day without fading but i do tend to top off my cream blushes with a powder blush so im sure that it helps quite a bit. The packaging is halfway decent but the pop out mirror is useless to me. I would not apply any cream blush using a compact mirror. I would want a full mirror to make sure I applied the blush evenly and didnt go overboard. So its silly to have this small pop out mirror as if its a pressed powder.

on 6/30/2011 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very pretty color on my light-to-med skin.

Gives me a great glow, looks like a natural flush, and blends very easily. My skin is normal to oily, fairly sensitive, and I don't generally use a primer.

I layer powder blush on top to try to make it last, but no cream blush I've ever tried has lasted more than a few hours. No biggie; I just reapply if I feel like I need it.

Got it for $2.60 at CVS - not sure if it's going to be d/c or not.

Edit: Took off a lippie because it absolutely does not last for a reasonable amount of time. Maybe an hour or two, and I don't have oily skin.

on 3/15/2011 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

i was looking for a creme blush that was bright enough to give me "dolly" cheeks. this would have fit it perfectly except for that fact that it did not show on my cheeks at ALL. its so sheer! the texture is great, not sticky at all and was very blendable. i am so bummed, this is so much less costly than the HE creme blushes. i would recommend this for fair skin ladies only. i am medium/tan with yellow undertones and this didnt show at all. ill have to go to MAC now for something "stronger"...great little sturdy compact with a pop out mirror. bought at walgreens for less than $10.00

I got this after seeing some YouTube videos about using cream blush to give powder blush some staying power. I like it very much! I use a EcoTools blush brush to apply, and it always looks good - if I overdo it, it blends right out with a stiffer buffing brush. I don't know that I've noticed a great amount of staying power, but I never have good luck with blush hanging around all day - it's usually gone by about 2 pm. Anyway, this is a great, quick, all purpose blush, and not too expensive or hard to find. I might try the other color as well.

on 4/19/2010 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Just to add to similar comments, this is a great blush, goes on smoothly and gives a natural flushed look. I have aging skin, very dry and this works well, since I've given up on powder blushes.( except for a Sephora bronzer in the summer, which I used very lightly.) The Revlon blush is my new every day favorite for a little color on my very pale skin. It does look brighter in the compact, but is very versatile-you can layer more on, or apply lightly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love the raspberry color of this blush. It looks very bright in the packaging but actually goes on very natural looking, almost like a flushing effect. The formula is very creamy and blends quite well. However, the staying power is aweful. After a couple of hours its vanished off my cheeks completely. The price is quite steep for a ds blush. It costs about $10 which isnt really worth it when it needs to be applied several times a day. Packaging is also very bulky bc of the hidden slide out mirror so it isnt very purse friendly. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I really like this stuff! The color looks natural on (but still buildable!) and ohmygod it's matte! No sparkles!!! It's like nine dollars at Walmart so it's OK on the price. I like the packaging too. My only complaint is I find it hard to blend but using a sponge instead of your hands is much easier! Also that may be me cause I've been using Maybelline's mousse blush shit. I'm buying this again.

Popular Blush Products