Revlon Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Revlon Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

4.2

Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Talc, Phenyltrimethicone, Polyethylene, Methylmethacrylate Crosspolymer, Boron Nitrate, HDI/Trimethol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Nylon 12, Alumina, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Root Extract, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lecithin, Distearalkonium Hectorite, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Sorbitan Trioleate, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Laureth 12, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Triethyl Citrate, Dimethicone/Cyclomethicone Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Phenoxyethanol, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, May Contain ( /-):, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Red 6 Lake, Carmine (CI 75470)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hey friends I bought cream blush from brand revlon loving it.is was always very specifically using cream blush as was scared that it should not give me clown look but to my surprise it dosent look much on application and with the help of finger or small stippling brush can apply then on top of it can blend with damp beauty blender.with this technique it look beautiful and look like healthy glow to the skin.

on 12/27/2013 12:13:00 PM

About my skin: Very pale, dry skin, with mild rosacea

PACKAGE: This is a cute package. It has a mirror that comes out of the side when you push a button. Very cool!! But it makes it bulkier that I would like because I never use the mirror in the package because it is teeny!

APPLICATION: I have rosacea, so I avoid dabbing or pulling on my skin as much as possible. With many cream blushes the best application is with fingers, but I find with this one, it works just as well with a brush, which makes my skin way happier!

LASTING POWER: This stays on me all day, but I am not very oily, so...

FINISH: This blush has the best finish I have ever found!! I love it! It is so natural. This color is the perfect for my skin tone to look flatteringly "blushing."

VALUE: I am really cheap and even more-so when looking at DS products, so I did not like paying $8 for this. However, I will have it for many years, because I use hardly any of it at all with each application.

OVERALL: It looks pretty dark in the package, but it applies so nicely and natural looking that it is a gem in the drugstore. I wish there were more than two colors in this range (can you even call it a range if there are only two colors???).

on 1/21/2013 4:20:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The shade may look alarming in the package, but I promise, it's much gentler and more subtle on the face. It's definitely a case of a little going a long way, but just a few swipes (I use my fingers, which works just fine, but if you don't want to have to wash your hands afterwards, apparently a brush works, too) leave my cheeks with a lovely, flushed, just-pinched look; very natural and not at all fake or overpowering. It also blends in very well, neatly avoiding the clown-like circles I feared when I started experimenting with cream blushes (although, again, a little goes a long way here). The packaging itself is a little heavier than expected, but that's only because there's a handy-dandy little pop-out mirror in the base, so the few ounces of extra weight doesn't bother me any.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I'd seen a youtube makeup guru talk about the cream blushes from Revlon, and really wanted to try one. When I first saw them on the shelf, I was speechless because there was only three different shades. One is peachy and very light, one is bright red, and this is like a magenta. I figured they were as pigmented as they looked, and felt terrified and unable to make a decision. I finally told myself, hey they probably aren't as pigmented and bright and decided on this. Boy, I am glad! It's not as pigmented as it appears, duh me. ;-) It is buildable, and is a lovely color for all skin tones. Plus, since it's cream, I set it with powder and stays on for ever!

Don't be scared when you buy it, you won't regret it!

so i really love this product! the color looks amazing and natural against my fair skin so overall its great and i'm totally gonna buy it again! but it does have some cons: the packaging is a little bulky cuz of the mirror and i dnt really like the cream to powder finish cuz its a little hard to blend well

Lovely cream blush! I love the cream to powder finish, and the fact that it has no glitter or shimmer in it, making it look totally natural. Almost gives you that 'I just came in from the snow' rosy glow! I have acne-prone skin, and this didn't break me out at all. A definite drugstore must-have!

on 11/1/2011 9:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great cream blush. With the weather changing, my face is starting to get dry, so I have to change my makeup. I have used this instead of my powder blush and I love it. It has lasted for 6-8 hours on me so far. I use the Sonia Kashuk flat top brush to apply and it looks very natural. Wish they had more colors.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i bought this product on a whim after being fed up with my overly shimmery or overly matte mac blushes and i didn't feel like spending 20 some dollars at mac for a cream blush i wasn't sure i'd like.

A few years ago i tried the rosy glow blush and liked it a bit but for some reason at the time i decided to give it away ending my stint with cream blushes. I'd always eyed the beautiful raspberry color but shied away from it thinking it would like horrible on my FAIR skin.

Boy was i wrong, i love this stupid thing. It made my face bright and cute but polished. Didn't feel i needed bronzer or contour when i wore this. It's sheer but buildable which i like. I personally enjoy using a soft blush brush with this. I noticed a tad bit of fading but nothing too crazy

This is a wonderful cream blush. If you're looking for something natural looking and inexpensive, I suggest trying this out. The consistency is creamy but not heavy or greasy. t feels very light on the skin, and it is very pigmented. The colour Berry Flirtatious is a raspberry pink colour that looks amazing on fair skin. This blush doesn't have any shimmer or glitter, so it looks COMPETELY natural while providing a healthy flush. My only complaint is that it doesn't last all day on me.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This blush is very pigmented and shows up really well. I am NC 50 and I have no problems with this showing up. You can easily apply it with a 187 or your fingers. This stuff is really pretty overall I wold buy it again. This stuff started wearing off however around three hours but you can easily touch up.