REVLON Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

Filtered by skin type : Dry
REVLON Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

3.3

Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Talc, Phenyltrimethicone, Polyethylene, Methylmethacrylate Crosspolymer, Boron Nitrate, HDI/Trimethol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Nylon 12, Alumina, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Root Extract, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lecithin, Distearalkonium Hectorite, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Sorbitan Trioleate, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Laureth 12, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Triethyl Citrate, Dimethicone/Cyclomethicone Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Phenoxyethanol, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, May Contain ( /-):, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Red 6 Lake, Carmine (CI 75470)

on 1/24/2014 1:47:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

Great product! I also did a review for Rosy Glow, which shares this blush's delightful smooth texture and application (and excessively clunky packaging).

I agree with everyone else - don't be afraid of the color. It is possible (I believe!) to apply this lightly enough with fingers. Not that I have accomplished that trick myself, but I have faith. I normally have to powder over it because I apply too much.

But the result is worthwhile - lovely wintertime rosy cheeks! And no glitter.

I do think this is pretty expensive for a drugstore blush at retail ($10). On the other hand, I have never used up a blush so it'll last long enough to make me forget the price.

on 10/31/2013 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

wanted the color rosy glow but I already own similar shades cream blush so i went for the berry color. It is smooth and dries to a more sheer color than it appears in the pan. It looks intimidating but as with most creams it is not so dark/bright on. It is a berry/rose shade that I top with powder color to make last. A bit more rosey/plum then I want. I look better in colors with a bit more warmth. It's a bit expensive for DS brand but still much less than most cream blushes like bobbi brown and MAC. Very nice cream blush that does it's job. Definitly worth it. I also love Revlon photoready cream blush in "pinched". Perfect failproof sheer peachish blush. Really wish revlon would add more shades to their cream blush selection.

on 1/19/2013 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing. Its a nice everyday color, it's natural looking and it gives off this nice glow to my face. I got this for $11 at Shoppers Drug Mart(CAD) and it was a little pricy for me, but it was worth it. I absolutely love the mirror. I think that's one of the reasons it's a high purchase. The regular blush probably cost $7 and the rest is on the mirror.
PROS
Easy to apply
Soft
Cute packaging

CONS
More shades would be nice. (They only have 2)
Last longer. It last pretty long, but if I go to a party I want it to last the whole night

There aren't that many bad things I have to say about this blush. I would buy this product again

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

goes on very very sheer yet buildable on my nc25 skin tone. applies creamy at first but dries to a slightly powdery finish. meaning it doesnt stay tacky like my tarte or hard candy gel/cream type blush. wears all day without fading but i do tend to top off my cream blushes with a powder blush so im sure that it helps quite a bit. The packaging is halfway decent but the pop out mirror is useless to me. I would not apply any cream blush using a compact mirror. I would want a full mirror to make sure I applied the blush evenly and didnt go overboard. So its silly to have this small pop out mirror as if its a pressed powder.

on 1/20/2010 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I agree with all of the others--excellent blush. The color is a cool pink, which looks bright in the packaging, but looks very natural applied lightly. My skin is dry and my powder blush doesn't last through the day, so I decided to try a cream blush. I wish I would've found this years ago. What a huge difference. I don't have to pile it on; just a little gives a natural flush and all day wear. Fantastic.

i hate this product. the color does nothing for me, the packaging is bulky and the morror is horrible its expensive and i hate the texture. do NOT buy.

on 7/11/2006 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

About me:

I have asian medium, tanned skin (MAC NC40). Normal to dry skin. Very warm undertones. Prefers cream blush. Looking for blush that stands out on dark skin.

Color:

The color looks great, but for lighter skin I think. It seems too blue for me.

Texture/Feel:

Very fine, soft, powdery feel. It turns from cream to powder. I think this formulation makes the color show up better on my skin. Cream tends to fade too quickly in the summer. Used it with my MAC angled blush brush, but couldn't seem to get that usual airbrushed look. Using minimal amount helped though.

Price:
$10 at CVS. Expensive for drugstore. I would rather stick to my MAC cream blushes for that price.

Packaging:

The mirror is very handy, but I like bigger mirrors for blush application. It was a nice surprise and probably added to the price.

Conclusion:
Not the right color for dark, warm skin like mine. Would look great on pale skin. It felt very nice though and the price would have been forgivable had it worked on my skin. Will not purchase again.

continued >>

on 6/27/2006 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I thought this would be a great blush but it ended up being less than impressive. The color is a nice, pretty, flushed color. It dries very quickly, which makes it difficult to get even color and it begins to spot after a few hours. When applied to my cheeks it made me look a little shiny. The compact is the best thing about this product, I loved the pop out mirror on the bottom! So I'll give it two lippies for color and the nice compact, will not repurchase.

Popular Blush Products