Revlon Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

Filtered by skin type : Other
Revlon Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

4.5

Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Talc, Phenyltrimethicone, Polyethylene, Methylmethacrylate Crosspolymer, Boron Nitrate, HDI/Trimethol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Nylon 12, Alumina, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Root Extract, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lecithin, Distearalkonium Hectorite, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Sorbitan Trioleate, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Laureth 12, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Triethyl Citrate, Dimethicone/Cyclomethicone Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Phenoxyethanol, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, May Contain ( /-):, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Red 6 Lake, Carmine (CI 75470)

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great shade of berry blush and the cream formula is easy to blend. I use a foundation brush to apply it and it gives me a natural flush. May not look as natural on pale skintones, but a great color for tan girls!

I LOVE this. I bought it a few days ago, and it's excellent. I'm a total cream/gel/stain blush ho, and always looking for something a little better than what I was using.

The color is a BEAUTIFUL, unique, medium cool toned pink. Not too bright, and just dark enough that it's not at all fuschia. Lovely.

Lasts all day, doesn't make my cheeks greasy(er), blends well.

Another bonus? I like to put on my cream blush over foundation, then powder. Then I like to dot just a wee bit of the blush on top of the powder high up in the middle of my cheeks. This blush doesn't do that weird peely thing that some blushes do over powder. YAY! :)