REVLON Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

REVLON Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Talc, Phenyltrimethicone, Polyethylene, Methylmethacrylate Crosspolymer, Boron Nitrate, HDI/Trimethol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Nylon 12, Alumina, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Root Extract, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lecithin, Distearalkonium Hectorite, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Sorbitan Trioleate, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Laureth 12, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Triethyl Citrate, Dimethicone/Cyclomethicone Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Phenoxyethanol, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, May Contain ( /-):, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Red 6 Lake, Carmine (CI 75470)

i hate this product. the color does nothing for me, the packaging is bulky and the morror is horrible its expensive and i hate the texture. do NOT buy.

on 10/30/2005 11:52:00 PM

Perhaps its me, but this formulation just isn't happening. I've tried many ways to get it to go on naturally, and all it does is stay in one spot or streak. The color looks good, so it's a shame, but it's just too tricky to use. I was hoping I could get it to work because I really like a dewey finish and I thought this would be the stuff to do it! L'Oreal's Touch Blush is a much better formulation.

on 6/30/2011 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very pretty color on my light-to-med skin.

Gives me a great glow, looks like a natural flush, and blends very easily. My skin is normal to oily, fairly sensitive, and I don't generally use a primer.

I layer powder blush on top to try to make it last, but no cream blush I've ever tried has lasted more than a few hours. No biggie; I just reapply if I feel like I need it.

Got it for $2.60 at CVS - not sure if it's going to be d/c or not.

Edit: Took off a lippie because it absolutely does not last for a reasonable amount of time. Maybe an hour or two, and I don't have oily skin.

on 3/15/2011 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

i was looking for a creme blush that was bright enough to give me "dolly" cheeks. this would have fit it perfectly except for that fact that it did not show on my cheeks at ALL. its so sheer! the texture is great, not sticky at all and was very blendable. i am so bummed, this is so much less costly than the HE creme blushes. i would recommend this for fair skin ladies only. i am medium/tan with yellow undertones and this didnt show at all. ill have to go to MAC now for something "stronger"...great little sturdy compact with a pop out mirror. bought at walgreens for less than $10.00

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love the raspberry color of this blush. It looks very bright in the packaging but actually goes on very natural looking, almost like a flushing effect. The formula is very creamy and blends quite well. However, the staying power is aweful. After a couple of hours its vanished off my cheeks completely. The price is quite steep for a ds blush. It costs about $10 which isnt really worth it when it needs to be applied several times a day. Packaging is also very bulky bc of the hidden slide out mirror so it isnt very purse friendly. Will not repurchase.

on 7/11/2006 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

About me:

I have asian medium, tanned skin (MAC NC40). Normal to dry skin. Very warm undertones. Prefers cream blush. Looking for blush that stands out on dark skin.

Color:

The color looks great, but for lighter skin I think. It seems too blue for me.

Texture/Feel:

Very fine, soft, powdery feel. It turns from cream to powder. I think this formulation makes the color show up better on my skin. Cream tends to fade too quickly in the summer. Used it with my MAC angled blush brush, but couldn't seem to get that usual airbrushed look. Using minimal amount helped though.

Price:
$10 at CVS. Expensive for drugstore. I would rather stick to my MAC cream blushes for that price.

Packaging:

The mirror is very handy, but I like bigger mirrors for blush application. It was a nice surprise and probably added to the price.

Conclusion:
Not the right color for dark, warm skin like mine. Would look great on pale skin. It felt very nice though and the price would have been forgivable had it worked on my skin. Will not purchase again.

continued >>

on 6/27/2006 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I thought this would be a great blush but it ended up being less than impressive. The color is a nice, pretty, flushed color. It dries very quickly, which makes it difficult to get even color and it begins to spot after a few hours. When applied to my cheeks it made me look a little shiny. The compact is the best thing about this product, I loved the pop out mirror on the bottom! So I'll give it two lippies for color and the nice compact, will not repurchase.

on 10/31/2013 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

wanted the color rosy glow but I already own similar shades cream blush so i went for the berry color. It is smooth and dries to a more sheer color than it appears in the pan. It looks intimidating but as with most creams it is not so dark/bright on. It is a berry/rose shade that I top with powder color to make last. A bit more rosey/plum then I want. I look better in colors with a bit more warmth. It's a bit expensive for DS brand but still much less than most cream blushes like bobbi brown and MAC. Very nice cream blush that does it's job. Definitly worth it. I also love Revlon photoready cream blush in "pinched". Perfect failproof sheer peachish blush. Really wish revlon would add more shades to their cream blush selection.

on 3/30/2011 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm extremely inexperienced with blush: this is the first I've owned since being a teenager! I decided to try because my skin is such a dull color. In just a couple weeks, I've become hooked on the bright, healthy look. But, of course, it fades very quickly, so quickly that I put on a double coat just to get it to still show 4 hours later. Because I didn't want to lug the stuff with me all day, I started experimenting touching up with lipsticks & tinted lip balms used as blush; they work at least as well & are more convenient because I always have one on hand.

on 6/5/2006 11:16:00 PM

i wanted to try a cream blush so i started with revlon since it's not too expensive..its a cool toned sheer pink that gives me a natural barely there flush (PPP, NC 15) its a little annoying to blend it in goes on blotchy but once evened out looks very natural..i absolutely HATE the packaging, the mirror is useless and the box is bulky, id rather it come with a brush for touch-ups than the mirror...the smell is also kind of weird, not gross but i dont really want my blushes to smell at all...ill def stick to powder blushes from now on so i will not repurchase, but i will kepp using this once since i like the color

Popular Blush Products