Revlon Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

Revlon Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Talc, Phenyltrimethicone, Polyethylene, Methylmethacrylate Crosspolymer, Boron Nitrate, HDI/Trimethol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Nylon 12, Alumina, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Root Extract, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lecithin, Distearalkonium Hectorite, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Sorbitan Trioleate, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Laureth 12, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Triethyl Citrate, Dimethicone/Cyclomethicone Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Phenoxyethanol, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, May Contain ( /-):, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Red 6 Lake, Carmine (CI 75470)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i've been using this blush for about 2 months now, & it's gradually starting to replace my beloved MAC Pink Swoon.
admittedly, i initially read reviews for the shade ' First Blush ' and planned on getting that, but the color in the pan just scared me.
it looked wayy too harsh, so i opted for Berry Flirtatious instead.
not regretted =)
lasts all day for me.
gives me a natural flush, like i just spent an hour snow-ball fighting.
REALLY pigmented.
how i apply, --
i use a sponge. not damp/wet, just dry.
i kinda dab the sponge in the product a couple of times, then i smear it on my cheek. then i blend it in and blah blah.. repeat on the other cheek.
lasts all day for me, but let me add that my cheeks are NOT oily. normal, if not dry..
oh and let me add this too, ;
i've dropped this SO many times. LOL.
has not budged/broken. i've also made a LITTLE dip, & i've been using it daily. the mirror is just waste, tbh.
i'd definetly repurchase if i ever run out. :D

on 4/19/2010 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Just to add to similar comments, this is a great blush, goes on smoothly and gives a natural flushed look. I have aging skin, very dry and this works well, since I've given up on powder blushes.( except for a Sephora bronzer in the summer, which I used very lightly.) The Revlon blush is my new every day favorite for a little color on my very pale skin. It does look brighter in the compact, but is very versatile-you can layer more on, or apply lightly.

on 1/26/2008 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've been blush phobic until Revlon's cream blushes. I took a chance on this dark looking blush because I've loved Revlon's cream blushes in 'first blush' and 'rosy glow.' I'm happy I took the plunge to berry.

I'm PPP/FFF and while 'first blush' mimics my natural, red blushing color, this creates a gorgeous, deep pink-to-raspberry tone on my cheeks. It enhances my whole face, it is surprisingly subtle thou stronger than 'first blush,' a true, cool medium toned red. It will look scary as you apply it but it quiets down in that cream-to-powder style that the other Revlon cream blushes also exhibit.

Unlike powder blushes, this isn't streaky, so while its a strong color in the container, you won't look like you're wearing clown makeup.

Would rec for any cool toned medium complected person looking for a nice berry blush and also for *most* cool complected fair people. I find applying this shade with my SK foundation brush is the best way to do it.

These blushes run about $10 US but they do truly last forever.

I like the compact. All 3 Cream Blush compacts have been very sturdy for travel and I like the mirror, though as others here have said-- that pop-out mirror probably ups the price. continued >>

on 12/5/2007 4:34:00 PM

After trying more expensive cream blush products like Stila Convertable Color and Beca Beach Tint, I decided to try something in a lower price range and I'm glad I did. This blush goes on with a powder-like feel and I like the color for my skin tone. For the price I think it is a great purchase!

on 7/11/2006 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

About me:

I have asian medium, tanned skin (MAC NC40). Normal to dry skin. Very warm undertones. Prefers cream blush. Looking for blush that stands out on dark skin.

Color:

The color looks great, but for lighter skin I think. It seems too blue for me.

Texture/Feel:

Very fine, soft, powdery feel. It turns from cream to powder. I think this formulation makes the color show up better on my skin. Cream tends to fade too quickly in the summer. Used it with my MAC angled blush brush, but couldn't seem to get that usual airbrushed look. Using minimal amount helped though.

Price:
$10 at CVS. Expensive for drugstore. I would rather stick to my MAC cream blushes for that price.

Packaging:

The mirror is very handy, but I like bigger mirrors for blush application. It was a nice surprise and probably added to the price.

Conclusion:
Not the right color for dark, warm skin like mine. Would look great on pale skin. It felt very nice though and the price would have been forgivable had it worked on my skin. Will not purchase again.

continued >>

on 2/9/2004 5:03:00 PM

I really, really like these new cream blushes from Revlon. These and the Super Lustrous lip glosses have renewed my interest in this company. Berry Flirtatious is a beautiful, cool-toned pink that gives me (PPP, NC15) natural, flushed cheeks. It has a cream-to-powder texture that's really easy to blend. The pop-out mirror is cute and nifty as well. I highly recommend these!

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i bought this product on a whim after being fed up with my overly shimmery or overly matte mac blushes and i didn't feel like spending 20 some dollars at mac for a cream blush i wasn't sure i'd like.

A few years ago i tried the rosy glow blush and liked it a bit but for some reason at the time i decided to give it away ending my stint with cream blushes. I'd always eyed the beautiful raspberry color but shied away from it thinking it would like horrible on my FAIR skin.

Boy was i wrong, i love this stupid thing. It made my face bright and cute but polished. Didn't feel i needed bronzer or contour when i wore this. It's sheer but buildable which i like. I personally enjoy using a soft blush brush with this. I noticed a tad bit of fading but nothing too crazy

on 1/20/2010 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I agree with all of the others--excellent blush. The color is a cool pink, which looks bright in the packaging, but looks very natural applied lightly. My skin is dry and my powder blush doesn't last through the day, so I decided to try a cream blush. I wish I would've found this years ago. What a huge difference. I don't have to pile it on; just a little gives a natural flush and all day wear. Fantastic.

on 6/19/2009 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a cool toned cream blush. I used it in the winter times and it is beautiful.

on 4/17/2008 8:39:00 PM

I've worn Revlon cream blushes for years and have always found them to be very easy to apply. They also last all day on me (normal skin). This color is a pretty, medium raspberry pink. It is not quite the same color as my natural blush---it's a bit too pink with not enough red--but I like it b/c it is so pretty, and it is close enough so that it doesn't look bright or unnatural. It's nice in the summer with a bit of bronzer. I recommend this product. It's not as bright on as it is in the pan, it's easy to blend, and lasts forever. At 9.99 it's a deal, considering you get much more product than you do with Nars or Stila. I should also add that I prefer the consistency of the Revlon blush to Stila. I've not tried Nars cream blushes, yet, only have the powder, but since I'm so happy with Revlon's cream blush I may never spend the $24 on Nars!