Revlon Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Revlon Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

3.5

Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Talc, Phenyltrimethicone, Polyethylene, Methylmethacrylate Crosspolymer, Boron Nitrate, HDI/Trimethol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Nylon 12, Alumina, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Root Extract, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lecithin, Distearalkonium Hectorite, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Sorbitan Trioleate, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Laureth 12, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Triethyl Citrate, Dimethicone/Cyclomethicone Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Phenoxyethanol, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, May Contain ( /-):, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Red 6 Lake, Carmine (CI 75470)

on 3/30/2011 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm extremely inexperienced with blush: this is the first I've owned since being a teenager! I decided to try because my skin is such a dull color. In just a couple weeks, I've become hooked on the bright, healthy look. But, of course, it fades very quickly, so quickly that I put on a double coat just to get it to still show 4 hours later. Because I didn't want to lug the stuff with me all day, I started experimenting touching up with lipsticks & tinted lip balms used as blush; they work at least as well & are more convenient because I always have one on hand.

on 4/19/2010 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Just to add to similar comments, this is a great blush, goes on smoothly and gives a natural flushed look. I have aging skin, very dry and this works well, since I've given up on powder blushes.( except for a Sephora bronzer in the summer, which I used very lightly.) The Revlon blush is my new every day favorite for a little color on my very pale skin. It does look brighter in the compact, but is very versatile-you can layer more on, or apply lightly.