REVLON Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
REVLON Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

4.4

Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Talc, Phenyltrimethicone, Polyethylene, Methylmethacrylate Crosspolymer, Boron Nitrate, HDI/Trimethol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Nylon 12, Alumina, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Root Extract, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lecithin, Distearalkonium Hectorite, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Sorbitan Trioleate, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Laureth 12, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Triethyl Citrate, Dimethicone/Cyclomethicone Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Phenoxyethanol, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, May Contain ( /-):, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Red 6 Lake, Carmine (CI 75470)

on 1/19/2013 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing. Its a nice everyday color, it's natural looking and it gives off this nice glow to my face. I got this for $11 at Shoppers Drug Mart(CAD) and it was a little pricy for me, but it was worth it. I absolutely love the mirror. I think that's one of the reasons it's a high purchase. The regular blush probably cost $7 and the rest is on the mirror.
PROS
Easy to apply
Soft
Cute packaging

CONS
More shades would be nice. (They only have 2)
Last longer. It last pretty long, but if I go to a party I want it to last the whole night

There aren't that many bad things I have to say about this blush. I would buy this product again

so i really love this product! the color looks amazing and natural against my fair skin so overall its great and i'm totally gonna buy it again! but it does have some cons: the packaging is a little bulky cuz of the mirror and i dnt really like the cream to powder finish cuz its a little hard to blend well

Lovely cream blush! I love the cream to powder finish, and the fact that it has no glitter or shimmer in it, making it look totally natural. Almost gives you that 'I just came in from the snow' rosy glow! I have acne-prone skin, and this didn't break me out at all. A definite drugstore must-have!

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i bought this product on a whim after being fed up with my overly shimmery or overly matte mac blushes and i didn't feel like spending 20 some dollars at mac for a cream blush i wasn't sure i'd like.

A few years ago i tried the rosy glow blush and liked it a bit but for some reason at the time i decided to give it away ending my stint with cream blushes. I'd always eyed the beautiful raspberry color but shied away from it thinking it would like horrible on my FAIR skin.

Boy was i wrong, i love this stupid thing. It made my face bright and cute but polished. Didn't feel i needed bronzer or contour when i wore this. It's sheer but buildable which i like. I personally enjoy using a soft blush brush with this. I noticed a tad bit of fading but nothing too crazy

This is a wonderful cream blush. If you're looking for something natural looking and inexpensive, I suggest trying this out. The consistency is creamy but not heavy or greasy. t feels very light on the skin, and it is very pigmented. The colour Berry Flirtatious is a raspberry pink colour that looks amazing on fair skin. This blush doesn't have any shimmer or glitter, so it looks COMPETELY natural while providing a healthy flush. My only complaint is that it doesn't last all day on me.

on 3/6/2011 1:03:00 AM

i bought this whilst on holidays in the states, where i picked it up for about 10bucks at walmart, thats pretty expencive but....

THIS AMAZING,
my first cream blush (ds or he) and im never going back to powder.
staying powder is about 4hours, but powder on me only lasts about 3hours, so im happy with that.

the packaging is fantastic, the pop out mirror tops it off, its so sterdy like iv probebly dropped it 5 or 6 times, not one dint or scratch! :)

i cant see how deep the pan is, but whatever, ill keep buying till they stop making it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i've been using this blush for about 2 months now, & it's gradually starting to replace my beloved MAC Pink Swoon.
admittedly, i initially read reviews for the shade ' First Blush ' and planned on getting that, but the color in the pan just scared me.
it looked wayy too harsh, so i opted for Berry Flirtatious instead.
not regretted =)
lasts all day for me.
gives me a natural flush, like i just spent an hour snow-ball fighting.
REALLY pigmented.
how i apply, --
i use a sponge. not damp/wet, just dry.
i kinda dab the sponge in the product a couple of times, then i smear it on my cheek. then i blend it in and blah blah.. repeat on the other cheek.
lasts all day for me, but let me add that my cheeks are NOT oily. normal, if not dry..
oh and let me add this too, ;
i've dropped this SO many times. LOL.
has not budged/broken. i've also made a LITTLE dip, & i've been using it daily. the mirror is just waste, tbh.
i'd definetly repurchase if i ever run out. :D

on 4/19/2010 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Simple, cheap and gets the job done. Nice, natural looking colours. Only complaint is that it doesnt last the day, however the little mirror makes it convenient for on the go touchups.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I really like this stuff! The color looks natural on (but still buildable!) and ohmygod it's matte! No sparkles!!! It's like nine dollars at Walmart so it's OK on the price. I like the packaging too. My only complaint is I find it hard to blend but using a sponge instead of your hands is much easier! Also that may be me cause I've been using Maybelline's mousse blush shit. I'm buying this again.

on 11/28/2009 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Just got this yesterday, but it's already my favorite blush.
It gives a beautiful flush of color on the cheeks, especially on fair skin. When I wear it, it looks like I've been out in the cold for a few minutes. Great creamy texture, great color, great staying power (especially when layered with a powder blush), oh, and it's MATTE! No crazy sparkles on my cheeks, but if I do want a litte shine I'll put covergirl's blush in natural on over it.

It's a little pricey for drugstore, about $8-$10, but I'll just wait for a BOGO to get it again. :)

Popular Blush Products