L'Oreal On The Loose - Guilty Pleasures

No Image

4.5

on 7/1/2008 6:55:00 AM

The perfect blackened gold. If I could repurchase, I certainly would. Makes a great daytime smoky eye.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

These are the closest drugstore purchase to MAC pigments. Shades are highly pigmented, easy to blend and last all day. Originally retailed between $6-8 each. Each small pot contains 2 grams of product. If you are looking for pigments, then these are a great way to go because of the price. I find loose powder to be a pain in the neck to apply, and too messy. The colors are very nice though, all look beautiful and apply true to color with great staying power. Guilty Pleasures is a shimmery blackened/dark gold.

on 3/29/2004 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

In my opinion, Guilty Pleasures is one of the less pigmented otl's. It's a bronze/brown with gold sparkles. It reminds me of a sheerer Magical Mushroom. A beautiful color that I feel would match with anyones complexion.

on 2/3/2004 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I own a lot of OTL powders but this one is my favorite. It's fairly similar to Hyper Space but goes on more glittery than shimmery. A very pretty neutral tarnished gold/bronze. Think brass with a tiny hint of grey and think glimmery. I know these are being disc'd and this one was part of a summer promo a couple of years ago, but there are probably still a few out there. I swapped to get me a backup!

Top Rated Eye Shadow