Uploaded by LushHush

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/28/2014

A really good product that can be easily applied!its texture is amazing and its easily blendable

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

Sep/10/2014

I have tried other cream highlighters and they have all accentuated my fine lines but this doesn't! It's creamy! Apparently Lulu uses it, say no more!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Sep/08/2014

I absolutely love this product, it has been in my bag for many years now.

It is a great highlighting pen product that blends seamlessly and brightens complexion like no other.

I do find the texure of this to be very delicate and easy to blend. I do like using a nice fluffy brush when I work it in, something like a MAC 217 or Sephora 57 would do.

It does …

About reviewer (523 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Jan/08/2014

I have terrible dark shadows under my eyes, even when fully rested. I have to say Touché éclat didn't touch them and neither did so many others but this little gem works miracles. Lovely consistency, it doesn't cake and melts beautifully into the skin. My search for for a brightener/concealer has come to an end- hurrah!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Sep/10/2013

Love this product & I have been wearing this for 3 years!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair

Dec/15/2012

I admit I was skeptical at first...but after one use I was totally in love. I have a lot of fine lines (ok...and some wrinkles) and horrible genetically inherited dark circles...I used this as a concealer for my under eye area and a highlighter on my brow bones, cheeks, bridge of nose, and cuspids bow...also used it on my laugh lines to soften them. I have horrible lighting in my home so I …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Other

EyesBlue

Oct/09/2012

ok I have to say that this is the best highlighter in the whole wide world. I use to sell lancome but we all went to get the highliter from Dior. its amazing. and it stays. it rally does all its suppost to do.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

Oct/08/2012

Finally may have found the HG concealer that is not cakey and actually matches/highlights my complexion. I tried Benefit and that was way off the mark but this is nice and light while blending even and though it does match my complexiton I still see a slight glow but I am sure if I went down one shade the highlight woud be more visible.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

Oct/06/2012

I am not too sure about this. After my first application of dior skinflash on my face, I found that my seb K which I have 30 years began to itch and start to peel off. Now the ugly seb K ig gone. Thanks.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinOther, Tan

HairBlack

3.0

Jun/15/2012

I came across Skinflash unexpectedly. I had gone to Nordstrom looking for a very old Smashbox stick foundation (it no longer exists). At this Nordstrom the Smashbox counter and the Dior counter are adjacent, so the saleswoman helping (shout-out to my girl, April) suggested I try Skinflash. What I was going for was heavy coverage for my undereye area--I think I got it!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan