COVERGIRL Professional Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Mascara

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love how long it makes my lashes!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

gives me crazy long lashes. it is amazing. plus my lashes stay flexible, LOVEEE it

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Love this mascara! I have oilier skin/eyelids, and mascara always seems to transfer below my eyebrows (as I have fairly long lashes as well), but this never transferred! I'm very picky when it comes to mascaras, but I decided to give this a chance since I've enjoyed their other products for a while now - I'm glad I did! My eyelashes are long, but not thick; this provided tons of volume without being too clumpy. Not for those who prefer more natural eyelashes (like CoverGirl's Clump Crusher), but a really good mascara nevertheless. Would totally buy again if I were to run out!

Also, I have a referral link for GoodBye Bread for you! They sell super cool clothes, and with my link you'll get $10 off your purchase (all you have to do is use my link)! As a broke college student, I know how big a deal $10 off is - you're welcome! :)
The coupon won't activate unless you add something to your cart - add something random to your cart, click checkout, and you should see that the coupon has been added (just a way to check if the link worked since it is not obvious otherwise)!

on 2/5/2018 3:52:00 PM

I love this mascara. It seperates well and dries fast

on 11/18/2017 4:11:00 PM

I like a good basic mascara that darkens my lashes and gives them a tiny bit of length and volume without too much clumping. This one served me for years. But I've decided to go cruelty-free, and cover girl tests on animals. I plan to try the Wet n Wild mega wear mascara. I figure why pay a lot for a mascara when you're supposed to toss it in a few months anyway.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

For the price, you really cannot ask for much more. Lengthens and thickens and builds really well. Not the glossiest of black, but still looks pretty.

on 10/27/2016 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Oh man this mascara has a soft spot in my heart. I remember always having this in my makeup bag during school along with my old cover girl lipsticks. I bought it again recently for nostalgia and I have to say it's just...eh. I love the simple old school packaging. It makes me smile a little to see it though .

on 6/29/2016 11:02:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is the mascara I started with. It was good then.... mostly because I hadn't tried anything else. Now that I have, however, I can see that it's just average. It's not really good or bad. It's a mascara that's kind of just there but doesn't do much

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this in the 3 in 1 formulation, black-brown. It has a slightly curved bristle brush, which I adore. Builds decent volume with 2 coats, but nothing outrageous, and only lengthens a little. Doesn't really hold a curl, but my lashes seem to drop curl anyway. I like the waxy and soft finish this gives, and it is a very natural and not super dramatic look ( esp. In black brown).

My only downside is that if your eyes water at all ( like, chopping onions), this will liquefy and get into your eyes and my god, does it ever burn. So bad.

For the $6 this cost, I would rebuy. This isn't a miracle worker mascara, but I like enough about it that I'll keep a tube on hand. I'll try black next time.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- no flaking/smudging
- no clumping

CONS

- does nothing

COMMENTS: No. Just no. This does nothing for my lashes to the point it's like putting nothing at all. I can't even see my lashes with this if I'm wearing eyeshadow. It's SO natural that there's no point in even using this. I wanted to love it considering how popular this seems to be on the board, but no. Definitely no.

Will not repurchase.