Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I love this mascara in brown black. It's like my lashes but better. Darkens wonderfully without being harsh against my pale skin, lengthens a little, and best of all - makes me look like I have a million lashes. It's very good at separating your lashes and looks very natural. If you like coarser thicker looking lashes this is not for you, but if you want to look like you have more of …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

5 months ago

NEWEST EDIT: Allllllllmost. This ended up flaking. If you're willing to bin your mascara after 3 weeks, then go ahead but, after that, the formula gets a bit dodgy. Good in a pinch, I'd say.

EDIT: I'm still over the moon about this. Fantastic quality. Cheap as chips. And now (drum roll) cruelty free!

YES, YES, YES. In a nutshell: this is what I would term a …

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (121 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

6 months ago

It has never done much basically it just tints your lashes darker and barely builds no matter what- which is fine as it does give a clean barely there look- except it also irritates my eyes.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

11 months ago

I love how long it makes my lashes!

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

12 months ago

gives me crazy long lashes. it is amazing. plus my lashes stay flexible, LOVEEE it

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Medium

HairBrown

Feb/05/2018

I love this mascara. It seperates well and dries fast

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (121 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Nov/18/2017

I like a good basic mascara that darkens my lashes and gives them a tiny bit of length and volume without too much clumping. This one served me for years. But I've decided to go cruelty-free, and cover girl tests on animals. I plan to try the Wet n Wild mega wear mascara. I figure why pay a lot for a mascara when you're supposed to toss it in a few months anyway.

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Jan/20/2017

For the price, you really cannot ask for much more. Lengthens and thickens and builds really well. Not the glossiest of black, but still looks pretty.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Oct/27/2016

Oh man this mascara has a soft spot in my heart. I remember always having this in my makeup bag during school along with my old cover girl lipsticks. I bought it again recently for nostalgia and I have to say it's just...eh. I love the simple old school packaging. It makes me smile a little to see it though .

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (184 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesBlack

Jun/29/2016

This is the mascara I started with. It was good then.... mostly because I hadn't tried anything else. Now that I have, however, I can see that it's just average. It's not really good or bad. It's a mascara that's kind of just there but doesn't do much

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age19-24