Uploaded by andreaqc

price range

Reviews

fromLeighS

Oct/20/2009

This is an excellent concealer brush. I use it to apply concealer on my under-eye shadows which are very dark and need a lot of concealer. It's very soft and doesn't drag the delicate skin under the eyes.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (293 reviews)

age36-43

skinSensitive, Fair, Warm

hairBlond, Wavy, Fine

eyesBlue

Sep/25/2009

Love this concealer brush. It comes in a plastic sleeve, so you can store your brush after you clean it daily. This is my second brush in ten years, and I love Prescriptives brushes. It is small in size, which makes it easy to have control when covering up my flaws.

I am so sad that they are going out of business. I had a gift card at Macy's, so I have stocked up on …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (915 reviews)

age44-55

skinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

hairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Apr/12/2009

This brush works perfectly with the Px concealer. I haven't tried it with any other brand. It places a good amount of product on the skin, and I can use short dabs to "blend" the concealer into my skin. A great investment!

About reviewer (194 reviews)

age30-35

skinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

hairBrunette, Other, Other

Apr/12/2005

This is a great brush. I've used both L'oreal and Sephora brushes. This is the best thus far. My concealer is flawless. My friends are now using it.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

skinCombination, Dark, Not Sure

hairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

fromcychen

Aug/06/2004

I really like this brush. It helps me blend concealer onto my skin easily. I can wash it hang it dry, and I think it's a quality product that would last for a long time. Because of its texture, I think it's best for cream application and not powder kinds like eyeshadow. It's a mini-version of Prescriptives foundation brush that I have. While I haven't tried concealer …Read more

About reviewer (10 reviews)

skinOily, Unknown, Unknown

hairBlack, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBlack

fromHedd

Feb/20/2004

Really fabulous brush!! I am so glad that finally found a great concealer brush (I have tried BE, Nars, Stila, LM)It perfectly puts on the concealer without effort. Great quality, bristles (shape and density), and weight for a brush.

About reviewer (269 reviews)

skinNormal, Olive, Warm

hairBlack, Straight, Medium

fromjoopah

Jun/09/2003

I'm adding my raves here about this brush. I use this with Camouflage Cream concealer and it feels like they are made for each other. Goes on very well, and lasts and last. I wash this every week or so, and it seems to stand up well to that.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

age30-35

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

hairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Mar/30/2003

I LOVE this concealer brush!!! I cannot say enough about it! This makes my concealer blend like a dream! I do agree that you have to clean it often though. Give this one a try--you won't be disappointed!

About reviewer (142 reviews)

age19-24

skinOily, Unknown, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

fromMegE

Oct/18/2002

<HTML>This brush is awesome! It really is like the "Mini-Me" version of the Foundation Brush. My concealer goes on smoothly and covers better with less product. The brush is beautifully tappered and perfectly sized to use to cover blemishes, redmarks, and the redness around the nostrals. In my experience, this brush is too small to use under the eyes. For this area, I use my …Read more

About reviewer (622 reviews)

skinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

hairBrown, Straight, Medium

May/25/2002

This is a miniature version of the Px Foundation Brush, which I love. Excellent quality taklon bristles that are soft & clean up easily. I like that this brush is slightly tapered at the end to make it easier to use in small crevices, like the sides of my nose and under my eyes. Highly recommended for $17 (USD).

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (354 reviews)

ageUnder 18