Prescriptives Concealer brush

Prescriptives Concealer brush

on 10/20/2009 5:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is an excellent concealer brush. I use it to apply concealer on my under-eye shadows which are very dark and need a lot of concealer. It's very soft and doesn't drag the delicate skin under the eyes.

on 9/25/2009 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this concealer brush. It comes in a plastic sleeve, so you can store your brush after you clean it daily. This is my second brush in ten years, and I love Prescriptives brushes. It is small in size, which makes it easy to have control when covering up my flaws.

I am so sad that they are going out of business. I had a gift card at Macy's, so I have stocked up on foundation and concealor.

This brush works perfectly with the Px concealer. I haven't tried it with any other brand. It places a good amount of product on the skin, and I can use short dabs to "blend" the concealer into my skin. A great investment!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is a great brush. I've used both L'oreal and Sephora brushes. This is the best thus far. My concealer is flawless. My friends are now using it.

on 8/6/2004 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like this brush. It helps me blend concealer onto my skin easily. I can wash it hang it dry, and I think it's a quality product that would last for a long time. Because of its texture, I think it's best for cream application and not powder kinds like eyeshadow. It's a mini-version of Prescriptives foundation brush that I have. While I haven't tried concealer brushes from other makers, I would still highly recommend this brush.

on 2/20/2004 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Really fabulous brush!! I am so glad that finally found a great concealer brush (I have tried BE, Nars, Stila, LM)It perfectly puts on the concealer without effort. Great quality, bristles (shape and density), and weight for a brush.

on 6/9/2003 12:17:00 PM

I'm adding my raves here about this brush. I use this with Camouflage Cream concealer and it feels like they are made for each other. Goes on very well, and lasts and last. I wash this every week or so, and it seems to stand up well to that.

on 3/30/2003 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this concealer brush!!! I cannot say enough about it! This makes my concealer blend like a dream! I do agree that you have to clean it often though. Give this one a try--you won't be disappointed!

on 10/18/2002 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This brush is awesome! It really is like the "Mini-Me" version of the Foundation Brush. My concealer goes on smoothly and covers better with less product. The brush is beautifully tappered and perfectly sized to use to cover blemishes, redmarks, and the redness around the nostrals. In my experience, this brush is too small to use under the eyes. For this area, I use my L'Oreal Concealer Brush.You really *must* wash this brush after every use. After washing it, press out the excess water with a towel. Then, leave it to dry completely on a fresh towel, with the bristles hanging off. Drying it in a cup, or on a counter that has the possibility of having water drops on it, will definitly damage the brush and handle in no time. continued >>

on 5/25/2002 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a miniature version of the Px Foundation Brush, which I love. Excellent quality taklon bristles that are soft & clean up easily. I like that this brush is slightly tapered at the end to make it easier to use in small crevices, like the sides of my nose and under my eyes. Highly recommended for $17 (USD).

Popular Makeup Brushes