Too Faced Ooh

4.3

i have this duo and honey pot and cocoa puff!these shadows are awesome!apply like butter,and gives u a gorgeous smokey eye!it suits every skin tone as well!better than mac eyeshadows!

Great duo! The black and silver together make a lovely smoky eye as well. The black is matte with silver sparkles in it. Not the best black in the world, but it looks good when placed over black eyeliner. The silver is absolutely fabulous! It's such a nice smooth color that applies very well. All in all a very good purchase, and something I will repurchase.

BEST SILVER EYESHADOW i have ever used. its amazingly smooth, applies like a dream and SOOO pigmented!!!
the black is veryyy average. dont really use it ever,, but its worth it for the silver,, its so beautiful <3 HG!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this duo from Too Faced. The colors are simply amazing. They are silver gray and shimmering black from the pan but once on my lids they turn out to be this subtle silvery blue. I really love the colors! However, this shadow has MAJOR creasing problem! I put it on at 7am and by 10am the color on my crease is pretty much gone, only the color on my lids is still visible. I'm really disappointed at the staying power of this shadow duo. I might try putting on some primer next time and see if it'll last longer.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

So beyond happy I purchased this duo! Forget buying Mac's Electra and Black Tied and go for Ohh & Ahh instead! The pigment is amazing,both shadow's are silky and blend like butter. They stay put and are just so gorgeous! Highly reccomend <3

i LOVE this duo!

the colours are very pigmented and stay on for hours (of course after using a base/primer) and do not crease, or smudge!
the fallout is very slight, if you pat it gently onto the lid. if you swipe around you'll get more.
the black can be neutralized by the silver to make it not as intense, and you can layer the silver on for a more intense effect as well.

the cons to this product are, the package i got it in (not pictured above) is a circular flip pot, but the lid has no latch so it kind of just flips about, so its not the best eyeshadow to carry around in your purse cause it WILL open.

otherwise, i loveeee this product :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Can't even begin to start explaining how great this eyeshadow duo is- so I'm not. Its's smooth and easy to apply. Lasts mostly all day/night. ;]

I love Too Faced & for christmas I got this duo. I love the colors, a dark, glittery black & an almost metallic silver. The staying power of this eye shadow is amazing! I wore it on prom & by the end of the night it looked the same as when I applied it! The only con about this product is that it is kind of pricey.
EDIT: I still love this. But theres a WnW palette (Blue had me at hello) that has a dupe of the metallic silver and a glittery black! & for a fraction of this price! So I will pick the cheaper option because I get the same results!

I asked to try this on @ Sephora.I had been using CG-Drama eyes.The Silver/Black in the 4-e/s quad looked very similiar.I did noticed with this e/s.The Black e/s was more pigmented with warmer toned flecks.I still love CG,but this I had to buy too ^^

Bought this lately at a discount website, and i have to say im really impressed - its my first ever encounter with too faced eyeshadows id never even swatched or seen any in stores (i usually buy from mac, urban decay and drugstore) so when i ordered this i didnt know what to expect!
Very very pigmented, one swipe and youre in business! The silver is AMAZING, one swipe and its so vibrant! the black is quite muted which is good cause i know so many other black eyeshadows out there can be overpowering but this is lovely and buildable, its awful when u do ur makeup and try to add black into the crease only for the entire thing to get swamped out with black, but ur safe with this black! it has a touch of glitter in it too which is so pretty. Would definitely recommend this! it is very glittery however, so if youre not into that steer clear. (ALSO REVIEWING: FANTASY ISLAND, LOVEY DOVEY, AND POODLE PUFF)