BeneFit Cosmetics #09 Angled Brush

BeneFit Cosmetics #09 Angled Brush

4.6

Kind of dissapointed by this brush. Not because it does not do a decent job for the brows, but the price is just so extreme...I bought this because it was supposed to be a superior brush for applying brow product, but i find that my make up revolution angled brushes work just as well if not better because they are a bit smaller and just as stirdy. So I would not recommend spending your money on this one when you can get the exact same results with brushes that are 5 times cheaper then this one is.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This is the best angled brush I have used as it's really a very soft yet sturdy enough for you to use it as an eyeliner brush. I have had bad experiences with angled brush that will poke me in the eyes. But this totally changed my view on angled brush and I would repurchase it again even though the price is a bit steep for such brush. It picks up eyeshadow well and it has yet to shed on me till now (had it for 2 months, washed approx 4 times as I don't use it as often as I like to).

on 3/8/2009 11:22:00 PM

This brush is the best I have used for filling in eye brows. It beats my Smashbox angled brush hands down. It is neither too stiff nor too soft.

on 7/14/2009 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my all time fave brow brush now! It used to be Smashbox's (I still love it), but this one is very firm and precise. It is made with synthetic bristles. It gives me that perfect brow look! I've read the first reviews and it used to be 11.00, now it's 16 lol. Still not bad, but it's sad how inflation works. Love this brush - found at Ulta in the Benefit brow bar/boutique. I uploaded a pic to show how my brows look with it and also using brow zings in dark and high brow to highlight my brow bone.

on 3/2/2009 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE this brush. I have used many brushes for gel eyeliner (MAC, Stila, Chanel, Smashbox) and this one blows them all away. Cannot be without this brush!

I'm writing a review for the Hard Angled brush that has a white handle. I was really disappointed with this brush. I used it for my cream eyeliner and it didn't work so well. The line was too thick and messy *BUT* I just discovered it for a different purpose...B/c the brush is so stiff, I use it to flick off my mascara mistakes on my lids. It works perfect for it!! YAY for not letting it rust in my collection now.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this brush! It's so amazing for applying powder liner - it's exactly the right shape. Excellent for adding flicks to the outer eyes. Very good if you want a thin line, and you can build up. I also use to to fill in my eyebrows...works a treat!

on 1/10/2006 3:01:00 PM

I bought this brush to replace the lame little teeny tiny one that with my beloved HG Benefit Brow-Zings. It cost only $11 on Benefit.com, and I am pleased with it. The brush tip I believe is synthetic, which works well with the waxy Brow-Zings, and is a teensy bit bigger than the brush part of the brush that came in the Brow-Zings compact, which makes for a nice natural brow. It is an attractive looking brush and easy to handle, and has not shed a hair. It would probably work well as a liner brush also. The only thing I would improve upon would be to make the handle a bit less heavy, as it seems a bit out of balance. I would buy this brush again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I swapped away both of my MAC 266 angle brushes when I got this one, and tossed out my Sonia Kashuk angle brush. This one doesn't splay like my other 3 did, and gives the tightest, best line for lining the eye. Nothing I've had compares to it. It's taklon fiber, not animal hair...so much better chance of it staying in tact than animal hairs.

Definteily a must have for me. I love the short handle & the vinyl pouch it comes in. Dirt cheap too.

on 12/22/2008 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This brush is perfect for a cat eye look. Couldnt do without it.

Popular Makeup Brushes