Mary Kay Bronze Sands

Bronze Sands

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

My step-mom sold Mary Kay makeup for a long time and after she quit, she had a lot of makeup from the company left! She doesn't wear makeup now, so I got all of it. I'm kinda tan, so I use peachy blushes only. I used the peachy one and it was amazing! As for this one, I used it was a bronzer instead. It stayed on all day, and looked very natural and pretty. Same with the peachy color. I am getting more of this for sure!

on 8/30/2009 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Bronze Sands is a beautifully pigmented (matte without shimmer) and blendable peachy-brown that applies like a dream over both mineral and liquid foundation. For the women of color, there's something about the shade of this blush that is very complimentary to those with a warm undertone and brown skin.

I received this as a gift, but, if you can find a good deal, it would be an excellent addition to your daytime, summer, and neutral pallets.

on 10/14/2006 4:02:00 PM

At first I wanted to swap this blush. It looked way too dark and brown for me. I'm LLL blue/blond. Yesterday I bought the lightest liquid foundation ever. My face finally matched my neck color. But I looked like a ghost. I used my pinks/roses blushes, but I still looked too pale and unnatural on my face. And somebody recommended me a bronzer. I did not have one, so I used Bronze Sands blush. And...PERFECT! I look healthy and my fndt matches perfectly my face. i'm very glad with result. This blush/well, bronzer for me, lasts all day, it's silky and blendable. Love it. I use MK compact color to keep it.

on 2/1/2004 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this blush! Makes a great natural bronzer. Matte tan shade (not too dark or light and isn't orange). I'm a MAC NC30 and I use this applied lightly. Lasts very well too. The only thing I don't like is the rectangular shape of the pan, I wish it was a circle like MAC or Stilas but it's okay. I would love to try more colors in this line though.

Popular Blush Products