Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]
Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

2.9

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

Estee Lauder reviews, photos and discussion

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got this as a sample with my repurchase of the double wear foundation, totally dried my skin and clogged my pores. not for sensitive skin that is acne prone

on 8/29/2014 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Well I can't say that it does everything that it claims to do , definitely not a miracle ,But I believe that there's a science behind a high end pricey product with a great reputation to uphold, so it might do miracles for others but I rather pick up Estee Lauder's idealist pore minimizing serum over and over again than to give this serum another try.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I luuuvvvvv this product sooo much... It is a miracle in a bottle. I am 40 something and have over sensitive / combination skin. Even if I CAN afford a trip to the beauty salon, I simply just do not have the time. The first time I tried Night Repair was about 4 yrs ago, ( a free sample). I applied a couple of drops to my face including my forehead and so forth. A couple of small drops on my neckline. It did not go on greasy or heavy. I noticed that right away. NO perfumey odor. In fact it is almost odorless. The following morning my skin felt a little tighter and my breakouts seemed less visible. At the end of the day I could hardly wait to get home so I can wash n reapply. LOL, a love affair with a beauty serum. I started getting compliments from co workers and friends. I dont even wear my makeup everyday now. I work in a department store, and once a customer told me her age, and when I told her that we are the same age, her mouth fell open. She said," You look so younnngg." I also apply it after an over exposure to the sun. So amazzzzing...Please please I pray Estee Lauder never discontinues this product. It is the best...

on 5/3/2013 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have been using a small sample of this for over 2 weeks. I have to say I really notice a difference. My skin had experienced a really bad break out in Febuary 2013 and I'm currently dealing with acne scarring and dark spots from the after math.

Since using this product at night I have noticed my skin is brighter and pores are no longer clogged . Granted this may also be inconjunction to other products being used including aday time serum (Macs Prep and Prime Skin Brightening),Various masks and using my clarsonic twice a day. However, since using this particular product I believe it only has improved my skin care routine.

Beware this product is REALLY pricey. But a little will go a long way. The SA at the counter advised me that my sample would only last ten days. Well, its been over two weeks and I still have 3/4 left of the sample.

I had orginally bought the small bottle when I got my sample but will definitely exchange it for the larger one.

on 3/28/2013 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I never write comments about a product, but am writing this especially for acne prone ladies to be aware that this may cause you to break out badly!

on 2/16/2013 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I read Sali Hughes beauty column in the Guardian and she raves about this serum, I have also read a lot of other positive reviews. However it did nothing for me, I have been using it for a few months - I got a big bottle as it was on offer and really don't see any difference in my skin. I'll finish using it up - on the plus side it does seem to last and the consistency of the serum is such, that it melts into your skin - but for me it made no impact

on 4/10/2011 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I really wanted something t get rid of fine lines. Being in early thirties i thought it was really time for me to start using anti aging products.

Although i did see a tiny bit of improvement in skin texture, sorry to say that after 3 weeks of use i suspect that this serum is breaking me out. I woke up 2 days ago with a big "nodular" pimple under the skin on my forehead. Didn't really give it much thought until i got another 2 on my cheeks.

Am not sure that the serum is whats causing it because i only broke out 3 weeks later but nothing else has changed neither my eating habits nor time of the month hormones.
i'll give it another chance and update later, given the hefty price of this product. really wish had got a sample like the shiseido one.