Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]
Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

Estee Lauder reviews, photos and discussion

on 10/14/2017 3:27:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I had first used Advanced Night Repair when I was in my mid-twenties. Having few skin concerns back then (and not noticing much improvement), I stopped using the expensive product after the first bottle so I could free up cash for more "fun" cosmetics like lipstick!

Fast forward to today, I'm 44-years-old. Now that I am noticing less radiance, a rougher skin texture, some fine lines around my eyes, between my brows, and along nasolabial folds, I'm much more influenced to spend money on skin care rather than "fun" cosmetics. Remembering how my older friends had raved about Advanced Night Repair when I was still in my twenties, I thought I'd revisit the product.

Being frugal, I was happy to find this miraculous formula in a small, inexpensive trial-size at Ulta for a lot less money than the full-sized bottle. I bought the little bottle last week, and started using it right away, only at nighttime after cleansing. Amazingly, I noticed improved skin texture and radiance the very next morning, after only one use! I have been faithfully using the product each night now, for a total of about six nights. The fine lines between my brows are no longer visible, even with a magnifying mirror. Though still present, my nasolabial lines are much less distinct. The texture of skin beneath my eyes is noticeably smoother and tighter, with no visible lines. Old acne scars have faded to almost nothing, to the point where a very light BB cream conceals them. My husband has been complimenting me more than usual, saying that my skin is glowing and so soft. (A waitress this week told my husband that his daughter is so pretty! Haha! I'm only 8 years younger than my husband, so she was embarrassed when she learned that I'm his wife, not his daughter.)

Needless to say, I will be purchasing the full-sized bottle next week and using it religiously for the foreseeable future!

A word of advice to youngsters out there: Go ahead and spend money on good skincare now, so that you have a head start on your complexion concerns that present at a later date. Remember your sunscreen EVERY single day, whether you're spending time outside or not. Don't wait until you see wrinkles before you start addressing them. They're harder to eliminate once they appear.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this on and off for a couple of months. My issue is that I have slight redness and old spots which take months to heal. I can't say I've noticed a considerable difference in the texture of my skin but have to say it makes me look a lot healthier and radiant. I'm going to continue to use and hope over time this will change and improve further. I think my downfall is not being consistently using this product. It is expensive but I'd honestly keep buying it just because my skin seems to love it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product i received this product as a gift with a foundation purchase. Because of my lack of time i never gave it some time. Now that im on vacation this has been the best and im willing to buy the bigger bottle. My skin feels awesome. My craters look way smoother and my skin feels so much better. I highly recommend this. I tried this and saw the difference immediately.

Love this! After only a week of use I woke up one day and visibly noticed a change in my acne scars they seemed much lighter. Also my skin tone overall seemed less red and blotchy. I also love how it sinks nicely into the skin. Didn't break me out either and my skin is prone to breakouts.

on 11/9/2016 5:41:00 PM

It's an ok serum. Used a whole bottle and no noticeable difference on my face. Would not repurchase

Oh wow. WOW. The only regret- that I didn't start using it sooner. I, after only less than two weeks, see a visible difference- skin softness, skin tone, pore size... My elderly male DOCTOR asked me why I looked so different and well rested. I apply it, let it sink in, put on a good facial cream... It's one of my favorite parts of getting ready. I use it twice a day.

on 11/12/2015 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Estée Lauder skincare leaves much to be desired. I also got this as part of a purchase gift bag. Again, I don't see what's the big deal with this brand. I got nada from this serum. It's going in the trash.

My absolute favourite night product. I work in a beauty boutique and I was reading the Estée Lauder handbook and almost every person in the book chose it as their favourite product (marketing obviously).. But I thought it was worth sampling so I took some home and literally after one use I was converted. My biggest skin concern is acne scarring, redness and overall tone.. Usually in the morning my skin would look inflamed, irritated and dull. The morning after using this my skin tone looked even, radiant and glowy. Sometimes I don't even want to cleanse my skin in the morning just because it looks so calm and clear. It is quite expensive I'm lucky i receive a discount at my work but even so I'd probably still purchase it because my skin loves it and it does last a long time..

on 10/13/2015 8:15:00 AM

i was so skeptical on buying the product, wow i thought to myself this mustve been one hella pricy stuff u put on your face.but atlas, i gave in to the reviews and got myself the 1oz. right after i used it i noticed difference on my skin, its not so inflammed as before and the colouration is now even. the best part is, everyday it gets btter!! this is A miracle product'! see it yourself to believe it

on 9/20/2015 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Advanced night repair is my holy grail product👌🏼