Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]
Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

4.1

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

Estee Lauder reviews, photos and discussion

on 11/12/2015 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Estée Lauder skincare leaves much to be desired. I also got this as part of a purchase gift bag. Again, I don't see what's the big deal with this brand. I got nada from this serum. It's going in the trash.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I've been really slack lately for the past 6 months with skin care & as a result, my skin is dry, aged, saggy and the pores are extremely visible. Last night I decided slacking off and went to the estee lauder counter at Chaddy, picked up this and the micro essence. I came home and immediately used both. I think because my skin condition was so bad, it was really apparent that it worked instantaneously. My skin was immediately hydrated, plump and my pores looked 80% smaller!! This is just after one application. I did not expect such great improvement with just one application, I'm still reeling! I think for it to be obvious that its doing something, your skin has to be in a really bad condition to see the effects. I'm ashamed to say, mine was.

on 10/29/2014 3:49:00 AM

I've been using this for 5 years. Well, I do look young but I don't know if it was because of the retin A I've been using for 20 years.

I've gotten my hands on Missha's dupe for this. It's a little runny compared to ANR but I'll give it a go since ANR's getting too expensive already. Missha has more nourishing ingredients and a lot cheaper. Hopefully, cross fingers, it'll be a par with ANR or better.

on 10/29/2014 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My Mom is a huge Estee Lauder fan and gave me a small bag of all her Advanced Night Repair samples from previous gift-with-purchases. Score ;)

I've been wearing this in the daytime, by mixing equal parts ANR with Marcelle's BB Cream in light-medium. The mixture moisturizes my skin and I look more dewy than using straight-up BB Cream.

The shocking thing is how my skin looks after I get home from work and wash my face. My skin looks AMAZING. I look visibly YOUNGER. I look like I did 5 years ago, which is less exhausted and more defined. I can't even explain why this may be... it's so weird but it's a beautiful thing to see in the mirror. It's awesome stuff and repeatedly look in the mirror at the results, they are so pleasing to see. I really ought to wear ANR in the nighttime, so that I can face the world with this refreshed look first thing in the MORNING, rather than at the end of the day when I'm home!

This stuff is expensive...like $90 CAD for the small bottle. Fortunately my Mom keeps getting the free samples from all the Estee Lauder products she buys. So I'll ride this wave for as long as I can.

For the record, I'm using Neostrata's oil free cleanser and Glycolic Renewal 10% cream on a regular basis. I'm a big exfoliation junkie and my skin is the most unclogged, flake-free and smooth than it's ever been in my life. I think my skin just drinks up ANR right away. So maybe have a good exfoliating regime before you use this for the best results.

Thanks for reading!

on 9/12/2014 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I received a bottle of this from my work (I work at the cosmetics counters inside of Dillard's) as a "try it so you can sell it to others" incentive. I probably wouldn't have bought this with my own money.

Estee Lauder is a popular company with many faithful followers because they have been in the business for a long time, but I feel like there have been more effective products released over the years.

Upon application my skin soaks it up very quickly, and it makes my fine lines less noticeable and leaves my skin looking a little radiant. The effect wears off after about 3 minutes for me, unfortunately. I've been using this product for 2 months every morning and night after cleansing and toning my face and before I apply moisturizer, and haven't noticed a difference in my skins overall radiance, or ability to retain moisture. I honestly wouldn't waste my money on this product. There are far better products out there worth the money. This product is definitely missing the "wow" factor.

on 8/29/2014 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Well I can't say that it does everything that it claims to do , definitely not a miracle ,But I believe that there's a science behind a high end pricey product with a great reputation to uphold, so it might do miracles for others but I rather pick up Estee Lauder's idealist pore minimizing serum over and over again than to give this serum another try.

on 7/29/2014 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Why did I buy this?! It is not the miracle everyone would make it out to be, it's a nice moisturiser, sinks in fast, the smell isn't pleasant, it won't do any miracles.

I have been using this product for a few years but stopped using cos I wanted to try other brands. Recently, my face broke out with several tiny bumps which I suspect were contact dermatitis due to allergy... I am not sure if this was due to the new skin care brand that i was using or the new foundation brand that I've recently switched to.. I immediately stopped using these and switched back to using the ANR. Amazingly, my face improved within 3 day/night application.. this product truly lives up to its name!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this product, because my skin was really dry and nothing seemed to work. All my products that I normally use didn't do anything for my skin. It even went to so far that I started getting temporary wrinkles under my eyes, because the area was so dry.

So I changed my skincare routine/ products completely and this Este Lauder Serum was one of the products that I added. I am only in my mid-twenties and don't need anti-aging products, but I was hoping that this serum would, as the name suggests, repair my skin over night.

It has been over 2 weeks now and my skin is pretty much back to normal, however I am still a little on the fence about this product, because I have also used the Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Antioxidant Concentrate and the Skin Recovery Treatment Mask. So I can't say that it was all because of the Este Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum. I will try to continue my skincare routine without it, because I am running out of the sample bottle anyway and I will see how I get on.

This product is quite expensive and I recommend getting a sample bottle first. Also you might want to check out Paula's Choice products, because they are taylored for different skin types, which will be more effective.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I've been using this for over a year. For me, i can't say it does everything it claims to do but I am still very much in love with it because it makes my otherwise dull looking skin look more plump and hydrated. It also allows my foundation to go on much easier and smoother in the morning.

According to Estee Lauder this product is ideal for:

MULTIPLE SIGNS OF AGING - I don't notice much difference...
VISIBLE AGE PREVENTION - I don't notice much difference..
DRYNESS, DEHYDRATION - Definitely hydrates the skin very well!
LINES AND WRINKLES - My lines still look about the same..
DULLNESS, LOSS OF RADIANCE - Definitely yes! The skin texture feels and look smoother and healthier in the morning
OIL-FREE - Definitely yes! Absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling great

So there you have it. I'm in my 30s and I have started seeing a few small lines and wrinkles here and there, but after using this for a year with no noticeable results, I am now looking elsewhere for age prevention products. But I give two thumbs up for skin hydration and radiance enhancement.