Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

Filtered by hair type : Other
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]
Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

3.9

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

Estee Lauder reviews, photos and discussion

on 11/16/2014 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

A must-have in my routine. Provides amazing hydration and my skin looks visibly changed within a few days of use - skin looks hydrated, even-toned, and super healthy. I tried Lancome's Genifique and came right back to this. Genifique didn't seem to do anything but dry out my skin and somehow make my pores look larger. Sticking with Adv Night Repair long-term. Absolutely LOVE it!

on 3/30/2014 3:54:00 AM

My T-Zone (Nose and Forehead) where very badly covered with blackhead and large pores. After using Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II for about two weeks mornings and night my T-Zone looks better, the pores are smaller and the blackheads are almost gone. The skin overall looks refined and toned. It also reduced redness which i have after swimming in chlorine water.
Overall: Also perfect for Men with T-Zone problems and redness on a combined skin.

on 1/17/2014 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using this product religiously for nearly a year now. I put it on at night after I cleanse my face, and apply to my face and throat. I don't follow up with any moisturiser as my skin is oily and the serum provides just enough hydration.

My skin is clearer, with fewer blemishes (maybe because I am getting older, 28). My skin is smoother and more even. I definitely look 'tired' if I skip it even once! I started using it as a prevention aid in addition to daily sunscreen, so any effects on my skin now are really a bonus. I hope it works well over time!

on 9/7/2013 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got a free sample of this. First of all i am not a fan of serum-like products, they do not provide my skin with enough moisture and i can feel a wet film on top of my skin. It applies to estee lauder advanced night repair too. Despite i had just a sample and used it for 4 nights in a row, and as many reviewers warn wonders won't happen overnight, i will not purchase a full size to ensure it makes any wonders. Just using good moisturising cream (i use Algologie tender cream) at night gives me more visible results of a smooth, fresh and plump skin the next morning, and i can afford it. So a no for estee lauder advanced repair

on 8/2/2013 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product made me break out in whiteheads and red bumps. And it did nothing for the texture of my skin. Too bad that in addition to the breakouts, it also dried out my face.

I am extremely happy with this product. I think I have finally found my HG skin product. My mother gave this to me as a gift and I began using it about 2 weeks ago after a disasterous experience with NARS new brightening serum and rich moisturizing lotion. I LOVE NARS products but those skin care products made me break out in a way that literally nothing in my life ever has. I had pimples, zits and whiteheads all over my forehead and looked like I was 16 years old. It gave me huge cystic zits as well. IT was a BAD situation.

I stopped using those products and began using the Estee Lauder Advanced Night repair serum (and the re-nutrive replenishing comfort creme) and within a day my zits began to disappear. 4 days in they had significantly disappeared and now 2 weeks later they are completely gone and my skin is "back to normal" but very soft, moisturized and I see a significant reduction in fine lines.

I have extremely dry and sensitive skin which is mitigated by vitamin supplements I take but I have to use very rich, moisturizing creams. These products by Estee Lauder are better than most Chanel products I have used and even rival their $400 Sublimage cream which did amazing things for my skin.

I will definitely repurchase this serum.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It was okay for me. Didn't make much of a difference to my skin, I'm afraid. Definitely not worth the price tag.

I used about half the bottle (largest bottle) but didn't really see a difference in my skin tone, texture,etc. It was like I was just putting nothing on. I will say that it did help moisturise my skin, but nothing overly impressive.

Would not repurchase.

on 4/27/2013 10:12:00 PM

After hearing so many great reviews on this product, I decided to invest on this serum. I don't remember exactly how much I paid, but I think it was approximately $110 tax in. I really wanted to love this product, but unfortunately I am quite disappointed. I apply it every night before my night cream, but the serum did nothing for my skin. I have very dry skin, and the serum was just not moisturizing enough, and I also didn't notice any significant improvements with my skin like minimizing pores. I am still on the hunt for the perfect serum for me, and I don't think I will be purchasing this serum again.

on 4/22/2013 7:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This the only anti-age product which I believe in its performance a hundred percent. I really repairs and renews the skin. A few drops are enough both for face and neck area. It's texture is quite nice. It's pricey but 50ml and sometimes 75ml (I think) sizes are more economical. I put the product in the refrigerator and this helps to preserve it a long time. A must product.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I am absolutely in LOVE with this product! After using the Neutrogena pink grapefruit cleanser I developed an AWFUL rash all over my face and this product absolutely SAVED MY SKIN! From the first night of usage I could already see improvements over night. It calmed my rash and left my skin feeling super soft. I have dry-combo, super-sensitive skin and this did not cause me to break out, nor did it irritate my face. The smell is a bit medicinal; however it's nothing that will make you gag, you get used to the smell. It pretty much smells like cough syrup, which i don't mind because of the results it gave me. This also helped with my hyper-pigmentation, i noticed my dark spots reduced a lot. It did take some time though for my dark spots to diminish.I even had people compliment me on how smooth and nice my skin looked. Overall i would recommend this product to everyone, though it is a bit pricey it's definitely worth the money!!!