Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]
Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

4.3

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

Estee Lauder reviews, photos and discussion

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this on and off for a couple of months. My issue is that I have slight redness and old spots which take months to heal. I can't say I've noticed a considerable difference in the texture of my skin but have to say it makes me look a lot healthier and radiant. I'm going to continue to use and hope over time this will change and improve further. I think my downfall is not being consistently using this product. It is expensive but I'd honestly keep buying it just because my skin seems to love it.

on 10/29/2014 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My Mom is a huge Estee Lauder fan and gave me a small bag of all her Advanced Night Repair samples from previous gift-with-purchases. Score ;)

I've been wearing this in the daytime, by mixing equal parts ANR with Marcelle's BB Cream in light-medium. The mixture moisturizes my skin and I look more dewy than using straight-up BB Cream.

The shocking thing is how my skin looks after I get home from work and wash my face. My skin looks AMAZING. I look visibly YOUNGER. I look like I did 5 years ago, which is less exhausted and more defined. I can't even explain why this may be... it's so weird but it's a beautiful thing to see in the mirror. It's awesome stuff and repeatedly look in the mirror at the results, they are so pleasing to see. I really ought to wear ANR in the nighttime, so that I can face the world with this refreshed look first thing in the MORNING, rather than at the end of the day when I'm home!

This stuff is expensive...like $90 CAD for the small bottle. Fortunately my Mom keeps getting the free samples from all the Estee Lauder products she buys. So I'll ride this wave for as long as I can.

For the record, I'm using Neostrata's oil free cleanser and Glycolic Renewal 10% cream on a regular basis. I'm a big exfoliation junkie and my skin is the most unclogged, flake-free and smooth than it's ever been in my life. I think my skin just drinks up ANR right away. So maybe have a good exfoliating regime before you use this for the best results.

Thanks for reading!

on 4/2/2014 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought this during a trip to Hong Kong and Japan in March after reading good reviews on MUA. I used it in both places and had no adverse reactions, and very good results! It was good to test it in a humid city (HK) and then dry, chilly, windy, and snowy weather (various locations in Japan) and it didn't let me down in either locations! 2 weeks later I'm using it in Brisbane, Australia, which gets humid and as my skin was fine in the cold in Japan, I am confident it will be fine in our winter here. My skin was radiant, soft and supple within days of using this and I'm still seeing improvements in my appearance from applying this nightly. I've gone so far as to apply this to my neck and décolletage... it's using more, I know... I bought this in a duo pack with the Advanced Night Repair Eye and I'm surprised with that too. I was impressed with both that I bought a second duo pack when I left HK! I love this serum and highly recommend this, it is pricey but worth it. Your skin will thank you!

I probably should add that 2 weeks isn't long enough but I'm happy so far. I have combination skin, more on the oily side and it hasn't made my skin oiler. I'm also prone to pimples (usually before my period) so I've yet to see how that goes... but it hasn't made me break out in pimples either. So far so good...

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Such an overpriced product but here is my review.

Two weeks in: yes, my pores are significantly smaller in appearance. I have very large pores.

I look rested. I am an exhausted student and this has made me look less puffy, less jowlely (if that's a word) and overall more refreshed looking.

Prior to this I used 'When Hope Is Not Enough" by Philosophy and it didn't perform like this. So yes, this does something.

With that said, Paula's Choice has a new vitamin C serum that is half the cost and apparently (according to the reviews) performs just as well. That is my next purchase. Ill compare the two & let MUA know.

on 1/17/2014 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using this product religiously for nearly a year now. I put it on at night after I cleanse my face, and apply to my face and throat. I don't follow up with any moisturiser as my skin is oily and the serum provides just enough hydration.

My skin is clearer, with fewer blemishes (maybe because I am getting older, 28). My skin is smoother and more even. I definitely look 'tired' if I skip it even once! I started using it as a prevention aid in addition to daily sunscreen, so any effects on my skin now are really a bonus. I hope it works well over time!

on 12/25/2013 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using this for 5 months and im not seeing the dramatic results that i expected. I can say it didnt work out for me. I switched back to using avene which is much more better and less expensive.

on 12/23/2013 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have tried this product twice and both times found it greasy. I have combination skin; oily on the forehead, nose and chin. This product just made my skin oilier. I felt unclean and greasy using it. Probably works ok if you have dry skin although I didn't find that it helped with fine lines or wrinkles. An over-rated and expensive product if my final comment. Luckily the store refunded my money the second time I bought it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Great product! Use during the daytime also is what I've been told for great skin ...and to repair if you go tanning (sometimes !) like me. Also.. If you are 36 why do u have to be in an age bracket to 43? Everyone else's age bracket is a 4 year span for 35 and younger ! Not fair Makeup Alley.... Lol.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

This product is PHENOMENAL. It's changed my life ever since I bought it. I had like A LOT of blemishes and acnes. This serum somehow makes them disappear. Of course, it doesn't work only one night, but you can tell the differences after you use it for at least a week. My acnes started to dry out and my skin peeled off a lil' bit. What underneath is the new skin which look ... I don't know how to describe it, but it likes my skin has been fixed by this serum. I know it sounds unbelievable, but it did happen to me. I started using this product like 2 months ago and now I can't live without it. The company doesn't put fragrance in it which is wonderful, but it does smell. It smells weird at the first time, but I get used to it now and quite like it. The price is such a pain. It's really expensive. But I don't regret buying it, and I will definitely repurchase it. Absolutely HG HG HG!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing. First and last serum I've ever tried. I took a risk with this as I've never had a sample but after using all EL makeup all my cosmetic-wearing life, I decided to be loyal to the brand and invest! And I'm so glad I did. Gorgeous packaging, and easy to use dropper applicator. You only need four drops of this 2x daily (can be worn during the day for added protection) so a bottle will last a long time. From the first use I noticed an incredible difference. My pores seem almost invisible and my pimples (which I've battled for years on end) have vanished. Buy it now you certainly won't regret it!!!