Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]
Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

Estee Lauder reviews, photos and discussion

on 12/5/2017 9:15:00 AM

I got this as a gift from a friend who didn't like the product for her skin. I was really happy with it, being that the product was so famous and expensive, I would never buy it myself. But unfortunately, I'll have to give it away. My face reacts really badly when I put this on. My face got red, a bit swollen under my eyes and felt like it was on fire. Such a shame!

on 10/14/2017 3:27:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I had first used Advanced Night Repair when I was in my mid-twenties. Having few skin concerns back then (and not noticing much improvement), I stopped using the expensive product after the first bottle so I could free up cash for more "fun" cosmetics like lipstick!

Fast forward to today, I'm 44-years-old. Now that I am noticing less radiance, a rougher skin texture, some fine lines around my eyes, between my brows, and along nasolabial folds, I'm much more influenced to spend money on skin care rather than "fun" cosmetics. Remembering how my older friends had raved about Advanced Night Repair when I was still in my twenties, I thought I'd revisit the product.

Being frugal, I was happy to find this miraculous formula in a small, inexpensive trial-size at Ulta for a lot less money than the full-sized bottle. I bought the little bottle last week, and started using it right away, only at nighttime after cleansing. Amazingly, I noticed improved skin texture and radiance the very next morning, after only one use! I have been faithfully using the product each night now, for a total of about six nights. The fine lines between my brows are no longer visible, even with a magnifying mirror. Though still present, my nasolabial lines are much less distinct. The texture of skin beneath my eyes is noticeably smoother and tighter, with no visible lines. Old acne scars have faded to almost nothing, to the point where a very light BB cream conceals them. My husband has been complimenting me more than usual, saying that my skin is glowing and so soft. (A waitress this week told my husband that his daughter is so pretty! Haha! I'm only 8 years younger than my husband, so she was embarrassed when she learned that I'm his wife, not his daughter.)

Needless to say, I will be purchasing the full-sized bottle next week and using it religiously for the foreseeable future!

A word of advice to youngsters out there: Go ahead and spend money on good skincare now, so that you have a head start on your complexion concerns that present at a later date. Remember your sunscreen EVERY single day, whether you're spending time outside or not. Don't wait until you see wrinkles before you start addressing them. They're harder to eliminate once they appear.

Love this! After only a week of use I woke up one day and visibly noticed a change in my acne scars they seemed much lighter. Also my skin tone overall seemed less red and blotchy. I also love how it sinks nicely into the skin. Didn't break me out either and my skin is prone to breakouts.

on 3/9/2015 11:23:00 AM

I love this! i have been using it for years on and off(off due to the price of it only!) and it is so good for my skin! I have really sensitive skin and it isn't easy to find a serum that will hydrate enough without leaving my skin feeling oily.

on 2/25/2015 10:43:00 PM

I love the feeling of it on my skin, its so light.I find that since i started using it, it gives my face a more luminous look!

Fantastic!

on 9/12/2014 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I received a bottle of this from my work (I work at the cosmetics counters inside of Dillard's) as a "try it so you can sell it to others" incentive. I probably wouldn't have bought this with my own money.

Estee Lauder is a popular company with many faithful followers because they have been in the business for a long time, but I feel like there have been more effective products released over the years.

Upon application my skin soaks it up very quickly, and it makes my fine lines less noticeable and leaves my skin looking a little radiant. The effect wears off after about 3 minutes for me, unfortunately. I've been using this product for 2 months every morning and night after cleansing and toning my face and before I apply moisturizer, and haven't noticed a difference in my skins overall radiance, or ability to retain moisture. I honestly wouldn't waste my money on this product. There are far better products out there worth the money. This product is definitely missing the "wow" factor.

on 7/29/2014 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Why did I buy this?! It is not the miracle everyone would make it out to be, it's a nice moisturiser, sinks in fast, the smell isn't pleasant, it won't do any miracles.

on 6/24/2014 6:58:00 PM

I'm 24, soon to be 25 and I've been using this for 6 months now to get a better texture and a more even skin tone. I have pale skin with a few acne scars (not the kind of scars that are skin toned indents but the ones that are shallow and pinkish, which are ghosts of acne that healed and just don't want to go away for weeks). It works both to get a better texture and to fight with the uneven skin tone. I definitely get a smoother skin in the mornings and a better color.

It's super expensive, I changed my mind about it occasionally if it was worth it or not but after months I can say that it is worth it. Probably because it has no alternative to it. I have looked at many things and haven't quite found something similar to it that was cheaper. I don't know if it's a consolation but I have been using it for 6 months and I still haven't ran out of it, that's a plus on the price part I guess.