Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]
Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

Estee Lauder reviews, photos and discussion

on 11/12/2015 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Estée Lauder skincare leaves much to be desired. I also got this as part of a purchase gift bag. Again, I don't see what's the big deal with this brand. I got nada from this serum. It's going in the trash.

on 6/22/2015 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Tried this because my sister swears by it. I used this every night and sometimes in the day, for about 2 weeks, of course used it with a moisturizer, but this still dried out my already dry patches on my cheeks. This did not work for me and the smell was not that nice.

on 5/31/2014 2:04:00 AM

This product is a huge waste of money. For $80 including tax this is just not worth it. It feels like I'm just putting water on my face and the results are very much the same. The texture is very thin and watery and leaves a slight tacky feeling to the skin, and you then apply your moisturizer. My skin looked no different at all using this product and it's been a month now. It could possibly be breaking me out as well, because I feel like whenever I use it a couple days later I seem to wake up with at least 2 cystic acne spots ... I have no problem shelling out some extra cash if it's for something that really works and does wonders for my skin. This product, however, just does not cut it ! Save your money on this one and get a clarins face oil or some (much cheaper !) cetaphil face cream, which I use at nighttime. Those are what I use in part of my nighttime routine and they're great. Very pissed I spent that much money on this as well ... almost 100 bucks for glorified water that you pat on your face. Such garbage. You're strictly paying for the hype and the brand name. Reviews of women who swear they've used this for years and that it is their secret to youthful looking skin really sucked me in. They must have amazing skin to begin with because this literally does nothing, no positive attributes. Do not buy this, it's a huge waste of money.

Despite still having the occasional breakout, I'm getting to the age where I'm starting to notice fine lines. I tried this product hoping to improve the overall appearance of my skin, but it didn't work for me. This felt like a gel mask on my face, one I couldn't peel off. It was uncomfortable and the sensation would wake me up. Each morning after I used it, I would have little clogged pores and inflamed whiteheads.

I returned this product after using it for 2 weeks. It's too expensive to hang onto it if it doesn't work!

Just a bunch of hype.

on 3/7/2014 5:50:00 PM

Broke me out badly. I just tried it for one night and it clogged my pores leaving me with spots.
Not ideal for oily acne prone skin.

on 12/8/2013 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

With all the reviews, ads, recommendations, I went all in and bought this product. I did not notice any difference, but it did not cause me any problems either. With this price, I definitely will not buy it again..

on 12/8/2013 10:46:00 AM

I am not sure about this product it is expencive and doesn't work well

on 11/11/2013 3:25:00 PM

This product broke me out within a few hours. I wouldn't try it again.

on 10/15/2013 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm going out on a limb here to say that I am NOT one of those people who think this is an HG product. Because its not. I've never really had a problem with the skin on my face except for maybe the occasional breakouts. But that's tolerable. I decided to use ANR upon the prodding of the EL sales clerk. She was very convincing since i went home with over $500 worth of EL products. This serum was supposed to address my concern on having dry skin but after a few days of using it, I noticed my skin is getting even more dry and just dull. I noticed the lines on my forehead is more visible and my skin is just uneven - blotchy. I decided to stop using it for a few weeks and when I went back to use it again.. ugh! Same thing happened. My skin is still suffering the consequences now. Never will I buy this again.

on 9/27/2013 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Disgustingly drying.
Made my skin actually feel tight and BAD.