Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]
Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

3.5

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

Estee Lauder reviews, photos and discussion

on 10/28/2017 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After brand-hopping for years, I returned to an old favorite only to better understand why I left. Unsure if my skin, the formula, or my expectations have changed, but it did nothing to improve my complexion. The over-powering scent leads me to believe that it has far more perfume than any active ingredients. What was I thinking? The search continues, but not at the Estee counter.

on 9/26/2013 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not for my sensitive skin - heavily scented, sticky, and it burns!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I am very disappointed bynthe new Esthee Lauder noght repair... It is sticky and unpleasant... I have been using night repair for the last 14 years... I am not sure I will use it again !

I specifically ordered something from Estee Lauder so I could try this as a free sample. I've been using Clarins intensive day products for years and love them, but wasn't impressed with the description of their night serum. After using this serum from EL a few weeks at night I do see a marked shrinking and lightening of stubborn age spots. I also see a softening in the deep wrinkles on my forehead, on my cheeks and above my lips. I did notice some signs of acne when I applied it to my entire face. It's a bit oily. So at night I only apply it to those specific areas. It has no fragrance, which I like.

I have to say that the "sample" came in a real bottle and is a nice size. I will be ordering the regular sized bottle in the near future. The price is reasonable, when compared to the prices of other serums, as it's listed at $55 for an ounce.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have to begin my review with conflicting feelings. I used Advanced Night Repair off and on (I like to switch products because I feel my skin becomes used to a skin regimen) and I always found it to give my skin a nice glow immediately upon application. I didn't see any specific difference in the morning as to dewiness or special glow. As a matter of fact, I used it as a serum, and then used my other moisturizers on top of it. It can't be used as a stand-alone product, my skin felt too dry, especially in the wintertime. Their site recommends that you add your moisturizer to it. It's a serum and opens the skin for other nourishment. But does it work as the best serum? I don't think so. There are many other products on the market that give you a glow. There are many other products on the market that address issues specifically at a less costly price point. To be fair, there are some good ingredients in ELNR, like olive oil, hyaluronic acid, gram-positive bacteria (like the kind found in your digestive system), vitamin B5 and peptides. On the negative side, it has three colorants, fragrance, preservative and alcohol. I don't think my skin needs fragrance, preservatives, added colorants or the negative alcohol. I'd rather use a much purer product. I recently found out that Estee Lauder does test on animals and they are not cruelty-free. They do test on animals in other countries since other countries allow their factories to do that. Since that information has become publicly known, I will no longer support any product of Estee Lauder, and that includes Clinique, who also tests on animals. I just can't see putting anything on my skin at the cruelty of another animal suffering. Besides, skincare products should be tested on humans, since human skin is where it will ultimately be used. Matter of fact, when I found out this information, I returned my products to my local Macy's counter immediately and told them why I was returning them. I just couldn't justify giving this company my money to torture animals for my expense.
Ingredients:
1.0 oz WATER\AQUA\EAU, BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE, METHYL GLUCETH-20, PEG-75, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE, ARABIDOPSIS THALIANA EXTRACT, TRIPEPTIDE-32, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT, COLA ACUMINATA (KOLA) EXTRACT, RETINYL PALMITATE, PANTETHINE, CAFFEINE, GLYCERETH-26, SODIUM RNA, SQUALANE, OLETH-3 PHOSPHATE, OLETH-3, OLETH-5, BISABOLOL, CHOLETH-24, CETETH-24, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS (CHAMOMILE), SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, LECITHIN, XANTHAN GUM, TEA-CARBOMER, TRISODIUM EDTA, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, BENZYL ALCOHOL, GREEN 5 (CI 61570), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), RED 4 (CI 14700)

I started using Estee Lauder Night Repair 25 years ago. What it does is more than just something over a couple weeks. It has a long range effect. People think I'm 20 years younger than I am and I believe using night repair has kept my skin in good condition through the years. I really would recommend it to younger women to use each night and it will pay off in the long run. It repairs damage from everyday toxins and free radicals our skin comes in contact with. It is expensive, however, it does last for quite some time. It is one of the best investments I've made for my skin.

on 12/6/2011 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have started using this product again under the Estee Lauder Ultimate cream and it is fantastic! I also used it during very extensive radiation treatments (face/neck) and I was the only one who did not get the dark 'burn' mask. My doctor commented on this and I told her what I was using and she is now recommending it to patiens getting head and neck radiation treatments. As this product saw me through the worst of times, I know for sure that it will serve me well as time goes on.

I have been using this product every day for 3 months now, with little to no results. I don't know what I was hoping for, but I can not see spending my money on a product that does not show me any signs of positive usage. I will not be buying again.

on 4/19/2011 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

EL's Advanced Night Repair was one of the original "serums" that are now so popular all of a sudden in 2011. I've had countless gwp trial sizes and even purchased one full bottle of this over the years. I never felt like it did anything. I kept thinking I was missing something about it, I just didn't "get" what it was actually doing. Update Sept 2012: I finally figured out what this serum does - it's great as a spot treatment to help discoloration from old blemishes to heal up faster, renew skin, seems to stimulate skin turnover. But otherwise I found it very drying, and it made my forehead very dry and peeling for weeks. Don't use this around the eye area - very drying.

on 4/9/2011 11:54:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

It did not break me out, but I'm not sure if it did anything benefit my skin