Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

Filtered by age: 30-35
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]
Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

3.9

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

Estee Lauder reviews, photos and discussion

Oh wow. WOW. The only regret- that I didn't start using it sooner. I, after only less than two weeks, see a visible difference- skin softness, skin tone, pore size... My elderly male DOCTOR asked me why I looked so different and well rested. I apply it, let it sink in, put on a good facial cream... It's one of my favorite parts of getting ready. I use it twice a day.

on 9/20/2015 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Advanced night repair is my holy grail product👌🏼

on 6/22/2015 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Tried this because my sister swears by it. I used this every night and sometimes in the day, for about 2 weeks, of course used it with a moisturizer, but this still dried out my already dry patches on my cheeks. This did not work for me and the smell was not that nice.

on 3/9/2015 11:23:00 AM

I love this! i have been using it for years on and off(off due to the price of it only!) and it is so good for my skin! I have really sensitive skin and it isn't easy to find a serum that will hydrate enough without leaving my skin feeling oily.

on 9/13/2014 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This is my second time around using ANR. The first time (3 years ago), I used the ANR Whitening Recovery Complex which I had gotten off of eBay. This time around, I bought the SRC from an actual store, thinking I would get a fresher, authentic-verified supply giving me better results. Not really.

I really did not find anything rave-worthy about this product. I think it's an average serum in terms of results. I saw no difference in my fine lines, hyperpigmentation, or overall radiance. My skin did feel moisturized after using it. I thought that it *might* be making my skin softer and smoother, but I finished the bottle several months ago and have not seen a difference in my skin after stopping it. I do already have a good anti-aging skincare regimen. I think that maybe people who do not use other serums or who don't have an extensive skincare regimen already would benefit more from using this.

on 9/12/2014 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I received a bottle of this from my work (I work at the cosmetics counters inside of Dillard's) as a "try it so you can sell it to others" incentive. I probably wouldn't have bought this with my own money.

Estee Lauder is a popular company with many faithful followers because they have been in the business for a long time, but I feel like there have been more effective products released over the years.

Upon application my skin soaks it up very quickly, and it makes my fine lines less noticeable and leaves my skin looking a little radiant. The effect wears off after about 3 minutes for me, unfortunately. I've been using this product for 2 months every morning and night after cleansing and toning my face and before I apply moisturizer, and haven't noticed a difference in my skins overall radiance, or ability to retain moisture. I honestly wouldn't waste my money on this product. There are far better products out there worth the money. This product is definitely missing the "wow" factor.

on 7/21/2014 12:38:00 AM

It's been HG for a few years now. It's not too much for my combination skin, doesn't leave me an oil slick and has done wonders for my skin tone. I've had no problems with clogged pores or breakouts, other than what nature sends with the monthly visitor. If you have one splurge item in your skin care line up, this would be the one to have

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I've been using this for over a year. For me, i can't say it does everything it claims to do but I am still very much in love with it because it makes my otherwise dull looking skin look more plump and hydrated. It also allows my foundation to go on much easier and smoother in the morning.

According to Estee Lauder this product is ideal for:

MULTIPLE SIGNS OF AGING - I don't notice much difference...
VISIBLE AGE PREVENTION - I don't notice much difference..
DRYNESS, DEHYDRATION - Definitely hydrates the skin very well!
LINES AND WRINKLES - My lines still look about the same..
DULLNESS, LOSS OF RADIANCE - Definitely yes! The skin texture feels and look smoother and healthier in the morning
OIL-FREE - Definitely yes! Absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling great

So there you have it. I'm in my 30s and I have started seeing a few small lines and wrinkles here and there, but after using this for a year with no noticeable results, I am now looking elsewhere for age prevention products. But I give two thumbs up for skin hydration and radiance enhancement.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been religiously using this product every night since I was 20 without fail with Estee Lauder's ANR Eye Serum (wow thats more than a decade now!)
Started using this when I got it as a sample & never stopped repurchasing because I loved how it felt on my skin; not sticky & absorbs quickly.
I only use half of the recommended 'full' dropper after toner & recently just added SK-II's FTE into my regime so EL's ANR goes right after that; before the toner & essence dries up so the serum mixed with the liquids absorb faster.
I have tried going off this product a few times but find that I always come back because my complexion looks kinda dull without it. Even my husband seems to realise this without me telling him!
How do I know this works? Easy. I compare my complexion with people up to 5 years my junior; and I am still wrinkle free ;)

on 5/21/2014 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I had purchased a bottle of this a couple of years ago and liked it, but had not felt the need to repurchase it as I didn't notice a huge difference. I used it occasionally after that, as Estee Lauder is pretty good about putting samples of this in its GWP.

Then, this winter, my skin was the driest it had ever been. I felt like all the heavy creams I was putting on were only temporarily hydrating, and nothing was actually fixing the problem. I also didn't like the consistency of other serums I was using/ had tried.

I decided to repurchase this as I had a feeling it would solve the problem. And it did! It truly adds moisture, particularly if you seal it in with an actual cream following application of the serum. I also love the consistency, as it absorbs quickly and I don't feel like I'm piling tons of layers of various product on my skin (I use a fair number of products). Even a few months ago when it was still the dead of winter, while using this I no longer saw the flaking and parched skin, and even the lines I sometimes got from dry skin.

I think it has also aided skin texture a bit, although my tone/ texture is quite good already from AHAs and BHAs. I like that this serum not only adds moisture and improves texture, but also is full of good anti-oxidant ingredients for skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this.