Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

Filtered by age: 25-29
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]
Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

4.1

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

Estee Lauder reviews, photos and discussion

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this on and off for a couple of months. My issue is that I have slight redness and old spots which take months to heal. I can't say I've noticed a considerable difference in the texture of my skin but have to say it makes me look a lot healthier and radiant. I'm going to continue to use and hope over time this will change and improve further. I think my downfall is not being consistently using this product. It is expensive but I'd honestly keep buying it just because my skin seems to love it.

Love this! After only a week of use I woke up one day and visibly noticed a change in my acne scars they seemed much lighter. Also my skin tone overall seemed less red and blotchy. I also love how it sinks nicely into the skin. Didn't break me out either and my skin is prone to breakouts.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product i received this product as a gift with a foundation purchase. Because of my lack of time i never gave it some time. Now that im on vacation this has been the best and im willing to buy the bigger bottle. My skin feels awesome. My craters look way smoother and my skin feels so much better. I highly recommend this. I tried this and saw the difference immediately.

on 7/6/2015 12:58:00 AM

I used an entire bottle of this and unfortunately, I didn't notice any difference in my skin.
It did not break me out, so that's one positive and it also was lovely to use as it sunk right in and didn't leave any oily residue.
I used the entire bottle, so I believe I gave it enough time to work. I didn't notice any differences, but as it didn't break me out and was a pleasure to use, I might try this again in the future as I believe it might be more suited for mature skin. In the mean time I will see probably see if Lancome Genifique performs better, as I've been very impressed with visionnaire.

on 11/16/2014 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

A must-have in my routine. Provides amazing hydration and my skin looks visibly changed within a few days of use - skin looks hydrated, even-toned, and super healthy. I tried Lancome's Genifique and came right back to this. Genifique didn't seem to do anything but dry out my skin and somehow make my pores look larger. Sticking with Adv Night Repair long-term. Absolutely LOVE it!

on 8/29/2014 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Well I can't say that it does everything that it claims to do , definitely not a miracle ,But I believe that there's a science behind a high end pricey product with a great reputation to uphold, so it might do miracles for others but I rather pick up Estee Lauder's idealist pore minimizing serum over and over again than to give this serum another try.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this product, because my skin was really dry and nothing seemed to work. All my products that I normally use didn't do anything for my skin. It even went to so far that I started getting temporary wrinkles under my eyes, because the area was so dry.

So I changed my skincare routine/ products completely and this Este Lauder Serum was one of the products that I added. I am only in my mid-twenties and don't need anti-aging products, but I was hoping that this serum would, as the name suggests, repair my skin over night.

It has been over 2 weeks now and my skin is pretty much back to normal, however I am still a little on the fence about this product, because I have also used the Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Antioxidant Concentrate and the Skin Recovery Treatment Mask. So I can't say that it was all because of the Este Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum. I will try to continue my skincare routine without it, because I am running out of the sample bottle anyway and I will see how I get on.

This product is quite expensive and I recommend getting a sample bottle first. Also you might want to check out Paula's Choice products, because they are taylored for different skin types, which will be more effective.

on 6/24/2014 6:58:00 PM

on 6/22/2014 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

If I could take any product with me to a dessert island this would be it!!!! I absolutely love this product. I use it morning and night. It absorbs into my skin in seconds and immediately makes my skin feel and look fantastic. I stopped using this product for 8 weeks (as I'd ran out and Christmas was around the corner) and I've got to say that's when I really appreciated how amazing this product was. my skin looked dull and unhealthy!! However, within a week to 10 days of using it again I had my flawless glow back - I can't recommend this enough!!!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

This product is a staple in my skincare routine. It has this je ne sais quoi that makes my overall look and feel of my skin better. Yes it is expensive but after a late night, and a slather of this serum, I always wake up to skin that looks as though I've slept a full 8 hours.

I've been through more than 5 of these already, and I will be purchasing when it runs out.