Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]
Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this on and off for a couple of months. My issue is that I have slight redness and old spots which take months to heal. I can't say I've noticed a considerable difference in the texture of my skin but have to say it makes me look a lot healthier and radiant. I'm going to continue to use and hope over time this will change and improve further. I think my downfall is not being consistently using this product. It is expensive but I'd honestly keep buying it just because my skin seems to love it.

on 11/9/2016 5:41:00 PM

It's an ok serum. Used a whole bottle and no noticeable difference on my face. Would not repurchase

Love this! After only a week of use I woke up one day and visibly noticed a change in my acne scars they seemed much lighter. Also my skin tone overall seemed less red and blotchy. I also love how it sinks nicely into the skin. Didn't break me out either and my skin is prone to breakouts.

Oh wow. WOW. The only regret- that I didn't start using it sooner. I, after only less than two weeks, see a visible difference- skin softness, skin tone, pore size... My elderly male DOCTOR asked me why I looked so different and well rested. I apply it, let it sink in, put on a good facial cream... It's one of my favorite parts of getting ready. I use it twice a day.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product i received this product as a gift with a foundation purchase. Because of my lack of time i never gave it some time. Now that im on vacation this has been the best and im willing to buy the bigger bottle. My skin feels awesome. My craters look way smoother and my skin feels so much better. I highly recommend this. I tried this and saw the difference immediately.

on 11/12/2015 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Estée Lauder skincare leaves much to be desired. I also got this as part of a purchase gift bag. Again, I don't see what's the big deal with this brand. I got nada from this serum. It's going in the trash.

on 10/13/2015 8:15:00 AM

i was so skeptical on buying the product, wow i thought to myself this mustve been one hella pricy stuff u put on your face.but atlas, i gave in to the reviews and got myself the 1oz. right after i used it i noticed difference on my skin, its not so inflammed as before and the colouration is now even. the best part is, everyday it gets btter!! this is A miracle product'! see it yourself to believe it

on 9/20/2015 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Advanced night repair is my holy grail product👌🏼

My absolute favourite night product. I work in a beauty boutique and I was reading the Estée Lauder handbook and almost every person in the book chose it as their favourite product (marketing obviously).. But I thought it was worth sampling so I took some home and literally after one use I was converted. My biggest skin concern is acne scarring, redness and overall tone.. Usually in the morning my skin would look inflamed, irritated and dull. The morning after using this my skin tone looked even, radiant and glowy. Sometimes I don't even want to cleanse my skin in the morning just because it looks so calm and clear. It is quite expensive I'm lucky i receive a discount at my work but even so I'd probably still purchase it because my skin loves it and it does last a long time..

on 7/6/2015 12:58:00 AM

I used an entire bottle of this and unfortunately, I didn't notice any difference in my skin.
It did not break me out, so that's one positive and it also was lovely to use as it sunk right in and didn't leave any oily residue.
I used the entire bottle, so I believe I gave it enough time to work. I didn't notice any differences, but as it didn't break me out and was a pleasure to use, I might try this again in the future as I believe it might be more suited for mature skin. In the mean time I will see probably see if Lancome Genifique performs better, as I've been very impressed with visionnaire.