Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]
Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

Estée Lauder reviews, photos and discussion

I’ve been using this product for about 7-8 years now. Received a sample somehow ( I don’t remember how) and decided to use it because at the time I was not using any moisturizer of any kind. I was a newly single Mom with 2 kids and the focus was on finding a way to feed and shelter ourselves. This is likely what saved my face. It is a phenomenal serum. For the longest time all I used was the serum and no moisturizer as I splurged on this and tried to acquire as many samples as I could and just went without moisturizer as I could not afford it for the longest time. It is smoothing, helps prevent wrinkles( they are inevitable but this seems to have slowed it down) and my skin just looks more clear and radiant. Considering I didn’t use any moisturizer with it for a good 5 years or more since I really had no time or energy to care about finding one that worked for me. Fast forward to now, and I’m almost 40 and my coworkers are genuinely shocked when they hear I have older kids in high school and even more shocked that I’m almost 40. It must be working! I credit this serum for maintaining my young looking skin!

on 10/9/2018 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Nice enough serum but for the price i just tend to expect more...

on 10/7/2018 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

It's okay, didn't notice much of a difference.

on 3/18/2018 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Have to chip in my two cents' worth as someone with very bad skin. I have deep acne scars all over my face, which says a lot about my dysfunctional healing process. Last year, after having some success with a facial treatment, I 'realised' that my face needs machines, not creams/lotions, and I decided to channel my money towards that.

However, I don't have a job now, so I haven't been able to go for more treatments. That was when I decided to buy one expensive product in lieu of the treatments, and after much careful research, I chose this.

As I have never had success with creams (from organic stuff like grapeseed oil/rosehip oil, to 'indie' stuff like Paula's Choice, to Asian skincare like Misha/Hada Labo, to brands like Lancome), I didn't have high expectations. After one month of this, I was pleasantly surprised to find my pigmentation has lightened, and my skin tone is much more even. I have less redness, which helps to make my pitted scars look less worse than they already are. Some of the large, open pores have tightened.

So, throwing money at problems do work after all!

UPDATE (19 Aug 2018): Effects have plateaued.

on 12/5/2017 9:15:00 AM

I got this as a gift from a friend who didn't like the product for her skin. I was really happy with it, being that the product was so famous and expensive, I would never buy it myself. But unfortunately, I'll have to give it away. My face reacts really badly when I put this on. My face got red, a bit swollen under my eyes and felt like it was on fire. Such a shame!

on 10/28/2017 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After brand-hopping for years, I returned to an old favorite only to better understand why I left. Unsure if my skin, the formula, or my expectations have changed, but it did nothing to improve my complexion. The over-powering scent leads me to believe that it has far more perfume than any active ingredients. What was I thinking? The search continues, but not at the Estee counter.

on 10/14/2017 3:27:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I had first used Advanced Night Repair when I was in my mid-twenties. Having few skin concerns back then (and not noticing much improvement), I stopped using the expensive product after the first bottle so I could free up cash for more "fun" cosmetics like lipstick!

Fast forward to today, I'm 44-years-old. Now that I am noticing less radiance, a rougher skin texture, some fine lines around my eyes, between my brows, and along nasolabial folds, I'm much more influenced to spend money on skin care rather than "fun" cosmetics. Remembering how my older friends had raved about Advanced Night Repair when I was still in my twenties, I thought I'd revisit the product.

Being frugal, I was happy to find this miraculous formula in a small, inexpensive trial-size at Ulta for a lot less money than the full-sized bottle. I bought the little bottle last week, and started using it right away, only at nighttime after cleansing. Amazingly, I noticed improved skin texture and radiance the very next morning, after only one use! I have been faithfully using the product each night now, for a total of about six nights. The fine lines between my brows are no longer visible, even with a magnifying mirror. Though still present, my nasolabial lines are much less distinct. The texture of skin beneath my eyes is noticeably smoother and tighter, with no visible lines. Old acne scars have faded to almost nothing, to the point where a very light BB cream conceals them. My husband has been complimenting me more than usual, saying that my skin is glowing and so soft. (A waitress this week told my husband that his daughter is so pretty! Haha! I'm only 8 years younger than my husband, so she was embarrassed when she learned that I'm his wife, not his daughter.)

Needless to say, I will be purchasing the full-sized bottle next week and using it religiously for the foreseeable future!

A word of advice to youngsters out there: Go ahead and spend money on good skincare now, so that you have a head start on your complexion concerns that present at a later date. Remember your sunscreen EVERY single day, whether you're spending time outside or not. Don't wait until you see wrinkles before you start addressing them. They're harder to eliminate once they appear.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this on and off for a couple of months. My issue is that I have slight redness and old spots which take months to heal. I can't say I've noticed a considerable difference in the texture of my skin but have to say it makes me look a lot healthier and radiant. I'm going to continue to use and hope over time this will change and improve further. I think my downfall is not being consistently using this product. It is expensive but I'd honestly keep buying it just because my skin seems to love it.

on 11/9/2016 5:41:00 PM

It's an ok serum. Used a whole bottle and no noticeable difference on my face. Would not repurchase

Love this! After only a week of use I woke up one day and visibly noticed a change in my acne scars they seemed much lighter. Also my skin tone overall seemed less red and blotchy. I also love how it sinks nicely into the skin. Didn't break me out either and my skin is prone to breakouts.