L'Oreal Glam Shine Holographic - Iridescence

The previous members described this gloss so well, it is a very funky color in the tube, but the green iridescence disappears after you've applied and rubbed your lips together. Amazing color. I might just have to go out and buy some more colors today.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This color is nothing short of amazing. In the tube it looks like a nudish mauve with a green sheen and tiny flecks of gold glitter. I know, I know, doesn't sound all that hot. On, it's a super sparkly natural lip color and it truly makes my lips look fuller. The green isn't very noticeable on the lips unless you really layer it. The bizarre combination of mauve/gold/green does not make for a bold color oddly enough, but for a dazzlingly gorgeous shade that is appropriate for every day or a night out on the town. I love this line of glosses. They smell nice, wear pretty well and are reasonably priced. This is by far one of my favorites though.

Ye gods, this is a remarkable color. It is a gorgeous, unique shade of... mauve? with green iridescence. It sounds kind of scary, but applies wonderfully. It's fairly sheer and the green iridescence isn't extraordinarily noticeable, but the overall effect is fantastic. It also has the crystalline effect that makes Glam Shines one of my favorite things to reach for, so nifty in the sunlight! I wish this wasn't LE. I lovelovelove unique colors like this. Doesn't last that well, but I just don't care.