Cranberry Chutney

price range

Reviews

Reviews

15 years ago

I'm a big fan of cranberries, so of course I love this candle. The mandarin cranberry is awesome too...

About reviewer (307 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

15 years ago

My favorite fall and winter candle next to pumpkin pie!! It makes me nostalgic for the holidays and cold, snowy days. The crisp somewhat tart smell permeates the house gracefully.

About reviewer (159 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Not Sure

15 years ago

My favorite Autumn scent. It smells like fresh cranberries, just like at a thanksgiving dinner. The scent just fills the room and I got so many compliments on it. This is THE scent for autumn

About reviewer (119 reviews)

HairBlond

16 years ago

I have this as a tart form and all I can say is perfect scent and strong throw.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

HairOther

16 years ago

I received the Cranberry Chutney large housewarmer jar from my secret santa at work and I just love the scent. The cranberry is tart and biting with just a hint of sweet to mellow it out, it...

About reviewer (334 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrunette

3.0
from

17 years ago

I got this in a votive for the holidays. It was too light a scent in this form and I could only smell it lightly. Great for Fall/Thanksgiving time maybe? I think a jarred version would be better.

About reviewer (681 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

EyesBlue

17 years ago

I bought this scent in the Jar Candle and the tarts. It smells wonderful, and to me smells exactly like The Body Shops Cranberry. My FAV!

About reviewer (101 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBrown

15 years ago

About reviewer (307 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

15 years ago

About reviewer (159 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Not Sure

15 years ago

About reviewer (119 reviews)

HairBlond

16 years ago

I have this as a tart form and all I can say is perfect scent and strong throw.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

HairOther

16 years ago

About reviewer (334 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive