no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/22/2013

i am a candle junkie, and as expensive as they are... yankee candles are some of the best because they are full of fragrance. I love the cranberry chutney at anytime of the year- especially in the fall when everyone is burning their pumpkin and spice candles, this is my pick. I am not a fan of the holiday scents... so this one is perfect. Its fruity, but not as summertime fruity as some of the …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (172 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Jan/11/2013

I really like Yankee's Cranberry Chutney line. The scent is really fruity, with cranberry of course being the most noticeable note, but as it burns I can smell a lot of orange and spices. I bought the large jar candle and when I burn it for a couple hours it really fills a large area of my home with scent. I'd definitely buy again!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jan/31/2011

I like this candle in when I use it in small increments. It is very fruity and potent.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (267 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

fromJanay

Dec/26/2010

My boyfriend picked out this candle - he likes cranberries, I don't so much. But it smells very good to me, like cooked, spiced cranberries. It fills up the house with the fragrance. Very good holiday candle.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (383 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

Nov/10/2008

I bought myself the wax potpourri tarts in this scent a few weeks ago and it has a really nice scent throw. I personally can't do the fruity smells like this because they smell so good and edible they make my mouth water, but my best friend is in love with this so I went and bought her the big Jar candle today. She's going to be sooo happy. If you like fruity scents this is a nice …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Oct/22/2007

I really enjoyed this candle. It smells great when I want to relax, sit at home and read a book or even take a nice long bubble bath. Along with this it does a great job of setting the mood for those casual encounters that we all enjoy oh so much. Basically the candle smells great and is packaged very well.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlack

EyesOther

Oct/12/2007

I agree this is a great candle- it smells just like big, juicy cranberries- very festive, and excellent for the holidays. I really enjoy the scent during the winter.

About reviewer (861 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Feb/09/2007

Totally agree with previous reviewers..perfect for fall. It reminds me of thanksgiving :D..it smells fresh, but not too fakey. Just nice. I didn't think I would like it at all but it grew on me. LOVE LOVE LOVE this candle.

About reviewer (583 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination

HairOther

Jul/05/2006

I love this scent-pefect winter. I have this in the smaller 3.7 oz jar & plan to use this in my 1/2 bath as an air freshner, instead of burning it. I will definitely buy the large version & pair it up w/ a holly berry candle ring for Christmas.

About reviewer (330 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

fromSuki73

Nov/24/2005

This is a great scent for colder weather, sweet and fruity yet not overwhelmingly so. Great throw; I burn this in the tart form. This is one of my favorite YC tarts, just perfect for fall and the holidays.

About reviewer (117 reviews)

SkinCombination