Thierry Mugler Voile Celeste Celestial Body Lotion

No Image

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE Angel's lotion! While I don't use the EDP that much anymore (since I found the patchouli scent is now somehow stronger than before) - I keep on using Angel's bath & body line. For me the texture of this lotion is kinda too runny, compare to other lotions I've tried, but it's not a problem at all. A little goes a long way. Moisturize real well and it sinks right in. Never greasy. I found the smell is even better (and lighter) than the EDP. No strong patchouli on me. ;o) Will definitely repurchase again and again.

on 9/21/2004 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love Angel. I'm devoted to everything patchouli. While I find the perfume is too overpowering for me - even when I spray it into the air and walk into the mist - I wear this body lotion with great joy - it is never overpowering and it remains steady all day. It is also the 'true' Angel scent - I never get an overlay of lotion or soap. In addition, the body lotion formula is truly moisturizing, sinks directly into the skin and is never greasy. Very fine formula.

on 9/8/2004 9:32:00 PM

as a dedicated angel fan,i love the entire line!!! and this stuff is beautiful...it takes a certain woman to wear angel and every person whom i've met who loves it is enchanting! i just read in perfume world that since 1997 angel has been a top 10 seller in europe and france-as a matter of fact it has been number 1 or 2 since 2000,so it amazes me that it has never made the charts in america!!! oh well,i love being different and euro in my taste! besides,i read in a perfume book that renee zellweger,nicole kidman,kirsten dunst,kate hudson,brandy,hillary clinton and martha stewart are all loyal fans of angel....

on 7/21/2004 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this in a swap, since I couldn't bear to buy this retail ;-) The scent is well awesome, the consistency is not runny, or too thick, and pretty long-lasting too. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

on 4/26/2004 5:50:00 PM

I love the Angel body lotion. As said before, a little goes a long way, which is a plus at this price! Can stand alone on its own without the perfume, but I don't think it's too overpowering to wear both together. The bottle does tend to dispense a lot, but since I'm usually using it all over this isn't a problem.

True, this stuff is hard to get out of the bottle, but it is a beautiful bottle! It's medium in the moisturising part, but if you want more intense moisturising, use the body cream, it is luxuriously thick and lasts all day, moisture and scent wise! The scent seems to me, a bit sharper than the fragrance. continued >>

on 2/16/2003 1:36:00 PM

This is a good product, in a bad container. There's a real art to getting the squeeze bottle to NOT spurt huge amounts (much more than most people need!) all over you. It smells true to the Angel fragrance, it moisturizes okay but not supremely (I'd choose an unscented, intensive lotion with this for serious moisture help---this is more of a scent-layering/mild moisture product), and it lasts well. If Angel EDP is too much for you, you can MORE than get by on just this lotion. The bottle's bad---the trick is to shake it so that the lotion is down near the mouth a few times before you pop the lid open. Even barely squeezing the container will make it shoot plenty of lotion out, very suddenly. Beware. :) I've considered transferring mine to a different bottle/applicator.

on 6/10/2002 4:17:00 PM

The scent is fabulous! The actual lotion is a little greasy, but not so much that you have to rub it off ... more like a little goes a long way!

Popular Fragrances