no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/19/2009

Goes on my skin bright and soapy and fades quickly to a simple white tea scent. It's nice and clean, but there's a bit too much of the soapy edge for me to like it. Non-offensive and easy to wear, however, so it gets a nice mid-range score.

About reviewer (1714 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

Jun/19/2008

I love this fresh little blend. Very summery and lovely. I have to disagree with the reviewer below, this scent is much more sophisticated than anything Bath and Body Works has ever produced. I got this scent in a small imp size. Eventually I will purchase a full size of it. I love it!

About reviewer (126 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Apr/22/2005

Surprisingly nice. I am a fan of lemon, but am often disappointed at how much it ends up smelling like Sunlight Dishwashing Liquid in perfumes. Not much of a problem here: it just smells fresh and clean. Fades rather fast on me, which is too bad.

About reviewer (142 reviews)

Age25-29

HairBrown

EyesHazel

fromferi

Mar/03/2005

This smells a lot like Bath and Body Works White Tea and Ginger. Haha. Funny that something so commercial like B&BW can have a scent as similar to a BPAL perfume.<p>Both, to me, smell fresh and like tea mixed with a bit of ginger and a bit of maybe lemon.<p>It's perfect for spring and summer weather--very calm, pure and doesn't really go through phases like other BPAL …Read more

About reviewer (143 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Feb/20/2005

A slightly spicy light tea scent. This is a nice enough scent, though it's one I find I can't wear very often- once I wear it I don't generally have a craving to wear it again for awhile. I'm not quite sure why that is, but this is really an occasional fragrance for me. It is very light and springy, and a nice blend, just one that doesn't work for me all that often.

About reviewer (861 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Nov/04/2004

This was a bit too citrusy for me. Admittedly, I'm not a fan of ginger scents, and I got this in a swap. It would be great for really hot summer days - the lemony freshness and tea notes really express themselves well. Maybe I shouldn't have tried it on a gloomy November day! It kinda reminded me of some kind of household cleaner.

About reviewer (332 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

fromAmyM

Jul/27/2004

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this one yet, as it's the one imp out of my first order that I keep reaching for. It's a lovely summer scent. Usually I get a clear, sharp-fresh citrus-ginger, which sadly doesn't last very long (but smells so good I keep on reapplying). Today for the first time (maybe because it's my time of the month) I'm getting a …Read more

About reviewer (205 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBrown

fromluxed2

Jun/12/2004

Excellent clean and refreshing summer scent. This feels very clear and crystalline to me which makes it great for those hot, humid days that make you feel like you're in a fog, or if you just want to clear your head. The description is white tea and ginger, but it smells very lemony to me - a tart, sweet lemon (maybe there's some verbena in this?) Wet, the ginger and lemon smell very …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (197 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

Mar/13/2004

Stunning!! Beautiful ginger smell and couldn't stop sniffing my wrist. Definite keeper, I adore this smell.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Feb/18/2004

Fresh, sharp and with a bite indeed. Starts out with a lemon smell, with fresh green tea. Fades too fast for a scent that I like so much!

About reviewer (30 reviews)

HairBrunette