Uploaded by SofiaAmbrosia

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/17/2013

I received this Mari Mari eau de toilette by The Body Shop as part of a gift from a vendor at work, which included Mari Mai lotion and body gel.

The fragrance is an exotic blend of fruity and floral, apparently using exotic ingredients from the Amazon jungle! I wear it if I want to wear something exotic for summer which nobody can place...

A haunting fragrance...

About reviewer (1 reviews)

age44-55

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Unknown

hairBrown, Unknown, Unknown

3.0

Jul/10/2010

I ended up getting this as a shower gel years ago when it went down to only $1.00 during TBS clearance sale! It was a nice clean scent.

About reviewer (295 reviews)

age30-35

skinOily, Unknown, Unknown

hairBlack, Unknown, Unknown

Jul/31/2006

I would definitely buy this again if they brought it back. I love this scent. Light enough to wear every day, even in summer. Lasts awhile, don't have to reapply all day long. Kind of fruity-floral.

About reviewer (697 reviews)

age30-35

skinCombination, Fair, Neutral

hairBrunette, Straight, Medium

eyesGray

fromcereza

Sep/18/2004

Too bad it's been discontinued, I love this scent. Luckily, I bought three when I found out it was discontinued. I'm now on my second bottle. I'm hoping the Body Shop will bring it back on a limited basis or I find a scent just like it because it's just so lovely, like juicy berries and mysterious tropical flowers.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

age25-29

skinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

hairBrown, Wavy, Medium

from4Pooky

Apr/03/2003

I love this perfume. I was so glad to have gotten one of the last ones at my store as it's now discontinued. This is so different than any other perfume but I just can't explain it. Smell absolutely wonderful though!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

age25-29

skinNormal, Unknown, Unknown

hairRed, Unknown, Unknown

eyesHazel

fromAthena

Sep/07/2001

This is quite the lovely fragrance. I wore it one day and my friend told me that I smelled great, like flowers and berries. My sis always gets compliments when she wears it, too. It's derived from a white desert flower, I think, and it's not a thin, cloying floral. It's sort of sweet and rich, and a little deep. I usually avoid florals at all costs, but I love this one. I …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (169 reviews)

age