4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I own 4 shades of blush in this line. This colour is very natural and almost neutral. Great for everyday look. Pigmentation is great. Powder is finely milled. Price is unbeatable. Such a gem.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

7 years ago

This is a beautiful pinkish bronze blush. It's very soft and super, super pigmented. The staying power is remarkable. I lasted a full 8 hour work day. Annabelle, despite being a Canadian drugstore brand, is on par with MAC and Nars when it comes to blushers. I made the mistake of applying it with a dense blush brush (with a heavy hand, no less.) Like I said, this blush is very, very pigmented, so my cheeks look extremely flushed the entire day. Go light on this and be sure to apply this with a big fluffy brush.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

Lovely blush! Very smooth, pigmented and lasts all day. Its also very cheap, $ 6 at Walmart. This particular shade, Golden Bronze is a shimmery golden peach color. It gives me a glowy 'tan' look, which is perfect for summer, or whenever I want to add some tan to my usually plain complexion. With the amazing quality and affordable price tag, I'm itching to try more shades of these!

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

Gorgeous, gorgeous blush. Amazing, unbelievable quality for a drugstore brand. The texture is silky, the blush color is complex. Altogether the blush experience you will receive from this is very high end. 5 stars and very well deserved. Annabelle and NARS make the best blushes I have ever tried.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

9 years ago

This is a nice bulsh, depending on what you want. This works on me as a neutral kind of bronzy colour (subtle colour-- unless worked up). My go to blush for a red/brown lip. My only problem is that it's got a lot of shimmery if you put a lot on, but otherwise it's fine. It looks best on me in the winter when I'm paler-- about NC20. Looks porcelain doll-esque.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

I love this blush it's goldenish pink. Not thrilled about the packaging bu I like how small and compact it is

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

HairBrown

10 years ago

Such a nice blush!!! I am very happy to have purchased this. I always come back to this blush as nothing can compare to this and replace it for me. The color is actually quite nice for my pale skin. It gives me a nice glow and I use it year-round. The pigmentation is awesome, and you only need a little bit on your brush to do your whole face. I definitely will buy this again and recommend to anyone!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

11 years ago

I bought this color because I was looking for a more affordable blush than my usual MAC blushes. Annabelle's blushes definitely are a nice substitute. #51 appears to be a bronze color with peach/pink undertones in the pan. It is very creamy and extremely pigmented. It does have a nice shimmer to it, and when applied, gives a nice glow to my cheeks. The color is a bit too bronzey and bright for my winter skin right now. I think this would look more natural on me in the summer time when I have a tan. It's still definitely a great value and great quality for a drugstore brand.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

1.0

12 years ago

I thought I would write an review on this. This was my first blush ever and I hate it! This is what steered me away from blushes in the first place. I look like a clown with this on even with a EXTREMELY light hand. I look dirty instead of glowy. I used to think all blushes are like this until I tried a Bourjois blush 2 years after (yes, the effect of this blush was horrific) and it made me GLOWWW which started my 45 blushes right now addiction to blushes. lol.

About reviewer (100 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

13 years ago

This golden, pinked-up bronze is absolutely gorgeous, and at $6, who's complaining? On my skin, it bears a slight resemblance to Chanel's Fantasia, except it applies a little rosier, whereas Fantasia has a bit of a warmer, more complex gleam. #51 is a lovely just-got-out-of-the-cold color, but wouldn't be out of place at a height-of-summer fiesta. Definite repurchase for this blush fiend!

About reviewer (1606 reviews)

Age