no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

I bought the youngblood pressed eyeshadows in blck opal and concord and theyre fantastic. Ive previously only used stricly budgeproof eye makeup because everything smudges on me. The first day i used blck opal used WAY too much. I ended up with some smudging and fall out later in the day. HOWEVER, i just used what was left on my makeup brush the next day and managed to do a very dark smokey eye with just the remnants left on the brush! This stuff has a super super strong pigment and the teeniest amount goes a massively long way. Using less the 2nd day its stayed put 100% and didnt flake evrywhere either. So... this really is the perfect long wear, intense colour eye shadow (i use it as a liner) but just DONT USE TOO MUCH! The colours are amazing, definetly re-purchase. FYI i bought them online so a bit cheaper than retail too, bonus!.... -edit! After a while i've stopped using these and have gone back to my revlon colourstay eyeshadows. The pigments are great but they just smudge like crazy. Within a few hours ive got eyeshadow everywhere, not nice.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

16 years ago

Received this as a wonderful swap extra! Granite is a medium taupe with perhaps purple undertones,brings out the color of my eyes beautifully.Has subtle but deep glow that gives the eyes so much depth that I don't feel like I need a crease color. Being minerals, it goes on like a dream and lasts all day while staying true to color. If I ever run out of this, I will most definitely re purchase! I am a PPP with medium red hair and green/blue eyes.

About reviewer (442 reviews)

Age36-43