Physicians Formula Magic Cube Concealor in Green

No Image

3.3

I liked this product and had it forever until one day I went to my boyfriends car to get my makeup bag and it and my prescription sunglasses were gone forever. Evil wretched women, lol. Anyways, I loved it and used it constantly. I dont think they make it anymore as I havent seen it in years. But they PF does make another, actually many different concealers and I love this one just as much. I apply mine under my makeup, and it seems to last a while. Although not all day. It is great for hiding reddish to purplish blemishes. And especially recommended for any -coughs- unsightly..........marks around the uh, neck area. ;)

on 1/28/2009 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have had this stuff FOREVER...and I use it alot. It just goes a long way. It works well for covering up any redness I have. I don't like to put it over pimples much as it tends to look dry to me.

on 6/24/2006 1:05:00 PM

this concealer makes redness go away. i use it before i apply foundation and my skin looks a lot less red. it's easy to use and i LOVE the packaging!

on 6/29/2006 3:00:00 PM

I wanted to like PF's Magic Cube Concealer in Green, but just couldn't. I think its main weaknesses are that it does not blend easily (especially around the eyes!) and that it easily takes on a cakey look.

It's smart idea to have green concealor to cover reddish blemishes. The instruction says it should be applied after makeup, but actually it should be applied BEFORE makeup. The body heat on finger tips should help with the blending. And I was so lucky that I can got a $2.00 off coupon when I tried to purchase this. However, it's still an okaky product for me, I don't think it stays very long on my combo skin, and it doesn't conceal very well for whole day. I need something that stay firmer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

The first thing you notice about this item is the cute packaging - the product itself is encased in a cute snap-open clear plastic cube, which looks great. It is satisfactory at covering up redness, though I would suggest the Physician's Formula green pressed powder if you're looking for a product like this.

on 12/24/2005 8:29:00 PM

If I had to pick one product that is the key ingredient in making my skin look flawless, this is it. It truly covers any red blemishes I have. I've been using it constantly for the last 4 years. The only down side is that sometimes the texture can make your skin look flaky if your skin is dry...and apply sparingly! You don't want a giant green dot on your face! I've gotten the ebst results whe I've used a concealer brush to apply it.

on 4/12/2006 7:03:00 AM

This concealer is difficult to blend well because it's too thick, so the green color will very likely be visible especially in natural lighting (check your car mirror). Also, the waxy ingredients used to get its consistancy can clog pores, and they did on me. Eucerin's Redness Relief Tone Perfecting Cream is easier to apply and more natural looking than this because it has a creamier, lighter consistancy, but acne sufferers should not use it either because it also has waxy, pore-clogging ingredients, although for me it did not seem to clog pores like the Magic Cube did. This will emphasize dry skin and sink into fine lines and wrinkles. (It did on me just from smiling, and I don't even have any lines when my face is relaxed!) Finally, the packaging is very cheap. I like that it has a built-in mirror, but when I dropped this just once on my bathroom floor the mirrored plastic lid broke off and could not be put back on.

The Packaging is the CUTEST thing EVER! Its in a cute little clear cube - it even has a little mirror in it. The concealer is awesome! Ive never heard of GREEN concealer before, but this makes redness go away in a flash. It covers up the redness so when you put your regular concealer over it, you cant see a thing. Love it.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Yes, it does tone down the redness but it's really difficult to blend that green hue to make it look natural even with regular concealer over it.