Aveda Powder Brush

No Image

3.3

on 1/21/2009 7:45:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Only after purchasing a new (Stila) powder brush did I realise just how much I love this Aveda brush. I have actually had my large Aveda powder brush for ... 13 years!!!! (It has been well looked after and is still in great shape.) Unbelievably it has never shed any hair and has maintained its shape after use every day over that time! Sadly my new Stila brush, despite the great reviews elsewhere on MUA, has shed considerably after only a few uses. I think I'm going to buy a new Aveda one...

on 12/11/2007 8:11:00 AM

I have had this brush for two years now, and it is still in great shape - I have not had any issues when I wash it (as the previous poster did), and I also use baby shampoo. I use the brush to apply loose powder and bronzer.

on 1/29/2004 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is the largest Aveda brush. Big disappointment. The brush seemed nice and soft and then I washed it. Yuck! It became dry and stiff and the brushes never regained their shape. I washed it with J&J Baby Shampoo just as I do my other brushes and I have never seen anything like this.

Popular Makeup Brushes