4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

Smells like cinnamon incense, with something musky in there too. Very heady and sexy, like an upscale version of a head shop perfume. This is one of theirs that I have repurchased. $17.50 USD for a 5 ml bottle from their website.

About reviewer (159 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

5 years ago

I dislike redhots and candy cinnamon scents, so this was one I approached flinching. No need, though. The cinnamon note is bark rather than the spice, so more woody and less synthetic flavoring. Sin is a woody, warm blend that is very simple. Not my thing but wearable. Does remind me of an incense I had a million years ago, a cinnamon based Indian incense that burned mild and warm.

About reviewer (1714 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

3.0

7 years ago

Wow, bpal is my new obsession for real!! I need to repent but, I just can't get enough of this SIN!! It's just soooo gooood. Warm and spicy yumminess. Smells like red hots, but more complex. I know, weird description but it does smell really nice. Especially if your a fan of cinnamon! Would make an incredible fall/winter home and or personal scent.....especially on a guy.

About reviewer (357 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

EyesBlack

7 years ago

It is a really sweet cinnamon scent. A sexy warm smell. The cinnamon is a very strong note in it, the patchouli comes in under it. It's pretty strong when wet, once it dries is tones down a bit. I use it to make my car smell good!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

10 years ago

Wet this is patchouli and cinnamon, yet I don't hate it. I usually I get headaches from anything with cinnamon. But here it is very light. Just enough to warm the patchouli. I like that the other notes in this (some of my faves) come out later, like the sandalwood. On the dry down and later, this is a sexy incensy scent. Similar to the incense they often burn for mass in Catholic churches mixed with the leathe scent of the church pews, and the muskiness of the hymnal books. Warm, sexy and defintely sinful. Im suprised I liked this because of the cinnamon, but I do. It's a very warm, sexy, intoxicating, incensey smell. NEEDS a big bottle of this.

About reviewer (659 reviews)

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

11 years ago

Root beer candy (think Bottle Caps from back in the 80s) with a woody note. Harmonious, but the contrast between the innocent candy scent and cologne-like note makes it instantly erotic. My mind went EVERYWHERE south of the gutter after applying and is still going. If a man wore this around me he'd be at the police station the next day filing sexual assault charges. A+++. Lasted about 4 hours on my skin, which is decent. Imp packaging is the worst ever. US$19.50/6 imps and 2 freebies.

About reviewer (470 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

12 years ago

I am so happy that I decided to get an imp of Sin. I love it. Not many BPALS work on me. My chemistry seems to either amp honey or eat up any floral notes. Sin reminds me a bit of Scherezade, which I also love. I just walked by my husband and he commented that I smell good. So it looks like a bottle of Sin is in my future.. A very sexy, but not overpowering scent.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBrown

13 years ago

I love Sin. It's so sexy. It's sweet and seductive, but a little mischievious too. Like something a vampire would wear. I get so many compliments on Sin. It's spicy, yummy and makes me feel warm all over. Awesome, awesome scent!

About reviewer (232 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

13 years ago

When I first put Sin on I was disappointed. The patchoilli was way too heady and the cinnamon kind of added to the headiness. But after it matured on my skin for two hours I started to really like almost love it. It has a very sexy, smoky, woodsy quality to it like I've never experienced in a perfume before. Very true to life smelling rather then synthetic. This isn't really an everyday perfume, but for a special sexy night out this is my top choice. I'm on the fence of giving this four or five stars, will decide at the end of the day.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairRed

3.0

14 years ago

All these scents make a beautiful blend... reminds me of yes, a headshop at first... but also a temple altar... and my favorite second hand store... and Nine Inch Nails... and my college dorm room. Hmmm... all my hubby sez is "you smell like incense" but he likes it. That's rare. I love this but I think I will use it as more of a room scent than a body fragrance. Then again, it will depend upon the mood I'm in... they change so... thankfully BPOL has a scent for every one of them!

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age30-35