Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Lacoste  Lacoste Pour Femme
Lacoste pour femme. April 2012Stocking up (Shiseido and Lacoste pour femme)Lacoste Pour Femme

4.5

on 3/13/2011 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This is probably my favorite scent to wear in the fall/winter. It's warm, very delicately spicy, without being overbearing. Somehow, there's still a hint of fresh & clean in there as well. A solid, classic fragrance.

on 5/2/2008 4:54:00 PM

Mmmhh I love this stuff. Great as a signature scent, elegant and classic, but nonetheless not "old-lady-ish". It's difficult to say what family of fragrances it belongs to (ie it's not floral or earthy or musky), it's just clean and spring-like.

I always get compliments when I wear this, however it doesn't smell overly strong or obviously like 'perfume".

For some reason, maybe because it's such a natural, understated fragrance, I always forget how much I love it, and I'm always tempted to go out and try new perfumes. But...when all of those have been used up, this is the one I will repurchase!

on 4/14/2005 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is my 3rd bottle of Lacoste. It smells really clean and fresh and is great for the spring months. Staying power is also fantastic--I sprayed it on at 7am this morning, it's 7pm now and I can still smell it. Great job!

on 11/14/2004 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Lovely fragrance! Very wearable and not too heavy. Would repurchase.

Popular Fragrances