Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Lacoste  Lacoste Pour Femme
Lacoste pour femme. April 2012Stocking up (Shiseido and Lacoste pour femme)Lacoste Pour Femme

3.6

on 3/16/2014 2:06:00 PM

I recently swapped perfumes with my friend as i didnt like the one i gave to her and she gave me this and i have to say it beautiful!! i am a complete perfume freak i love collecting perfumes but they do have to smell good i cant just buy them to have i like to use them. this is gorgeous it is so natural yet the smell stays all day. im 20 and was shocked to see that most of the reviews were from women in their 30's. it is a very sophisticated smell but still young at the same time. this is now on my repurchase list, it is one of those perfumes I will always have in my collection, it is gorgeous.

on 4/24/2011 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Beautiful perfume. It is my moms favorite perfume for about 10 years or more and recently I started to like it too. I found that outlet mall (in US) sell 90ml for $50 but I bought 50ml for $40. I like smaller bottles that are easy to carry along in purse.
I think the scent is really fresh, unique and special. It reminds me of good memories and probably that's why I like it now, when I'm older. I did not like this perfume when I was 20.

on 2/26/2010 7:07:00 PM

This is my everyday fragrance. It's crisp, young, floral and professional all at the same time. I feel very polished and I always get compliments when I wear this. It's a nice everyday, subtle fragrance. Top Notes- Jamaican Pepper, Purple Freesia. Middle Notes- Hibiscus, Jasmine, Bulgarian Rose. Base Notes- Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Incense.

on 12/12/2009 7:39:00 PM

Opens exactly like a stronger Trussardi Inside but tones down to something sharper and perhaps more roughly blended. Still, it's warm and kind of fluffy. I love the opening and perhaps the mid-notes but don't care for the rest. A good, comfortable, casual fragrance with good sillage and lasting power though. I think it has an element that will appeal to a lot of people and can be worn safely to a lot of places. I would rebuy if wasn't hooked on Trussardi Inside. I have dropped my bottle on stone tiles twice, but it's still alive and well.

I was able to find this at my Marshalls for $30. I was so happy because I had tried a sample of this a few years ago and loved it. It's so different and light and fresh smelling. I just love perfumes that don't have that nasty vanilla or heavy floral undertone. This one is unique but still smells warm and natural.

on 10/29/2007 9:07:00 PM

I really enjoy this fragrance and I love the fact that it lasts!! It's hard for me to find a scent that has staying power and doesn't overwhelm me and this one achieves that very nicely. Good product.

on 1/4/2007 3:56:00 PM

Er got this for xmas and only used it a couple of times, although it smells fresh think it's a bit too oldish for my liking

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I wanted to like this fragrance, I really did. But sadly it disappears on my skin within 10 minutes. Literally, there is no scent, no matter how much I spray on! A friend of mine also tried this out on her and nearly the same thing happened, except you could detect a bit of a chemical smell on her if you stood very close. That was it. This must be one that relies heavily on chemistry, judging by the other glowing reviews!

on 12/17/2005 8:40:00 PM

This is the fragrant equivalent of a Lacost polo shirt.

on 7/19/2004 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A great scent! It smells distinctly like Johnson's baby lotion (which I often use because I like soft, non-floral or offensive scents). I also love the VS dream angels line of scents, and this is similar in it's powdery base. VERY light fragrance... so light, in fact, that it does NOT have great staying power. But I guess it's a mixed blessing, because I hate strong, overpowering scents that linger on my skin for days. I LOVE THIS STUFF- and I consider myself VERY finnicky and frugal when it comes to fragrances!

Popular Fragrances