Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Lacoste  Lacoste Pour Femme
Lacoste pour femme. April 2012Stocking up (Shiseido and Lacoste pour femme)Lacoste Pour Femme

3.9

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Years ago I purchased this from Macy's. I absolutely loved it. I must have used the entire bottle as I forgot about it. I joined up on the perfume forums because I took a great interest in fragrances again and stumbled upon the reviews on this. I remembered owning it and had a good memory but decided to order a bottle. Low and behold new white packaging and zero power. Less power then my hairspray! REFORMULATION GONE TERRIBLY WRONG! Sent it back and found a seller with the original formula. Got it and remembered my deep love affair for this fragrance. I just ordered another and will stash it away since the old is very hard to find.

The scent how do I describe it... soft, gentle, floral with a hint of musk - a very very unusual scent. This is not something you smell every day. It's not heavy, it's not old - it's not fruity or Gormand, it's not overly floral, it's not masculine... as you can see I am able to tell you what it is not but to describe what it is is very hard. I will call it extremely unique and a very safe bet!!! It's bedtime and I sprayed it on my arm. It get's better as it sits on the skin. And the smell lasts.

on 8/9/2013 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This scent really clings to your skin- I would say it's a good fragrance for people who don't like scents. It's very feminine, soft, classy, warm, and inviting. Mature, but certainly not what I would call an 'old lady' scent. In fact, I do wish more 'old ladies' wore something like this instead of the musk or rose overdose. A stellar everyday, work scent. I like a little oomph in my scents, so this one is not a personal favorite, but not bad by any means. I would not mind at all smelling this on someone else. If I had a formal event to go to, this is one I would wear, since I always have to have a fragrance on and this one is not obnoxious, but definitely there.

on 4/24/2011 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Beautiful perfume. It is my moms favorite perfume for about 10 years or more and recently I started to like it too. I found that outlet mall (in US) sell 90ml for $50 but I bought 50ml for $40. I like smaller bottles that are easy to carry along in purse.
I think the scent is really fresh, unique and special. It reminds me of good memories and probably that's why I like it now, when I'm older. I did not like this perfume when I was 20.

on 12/4/2010 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

On me, this smells exactly like Carolina Herrera 212 (which I absolutely adore). It smells clean and fresh and I like that. A lot of perfumes with a "clean" scent are seen as pedestrian and ordinary, but I don't see anything wrong with that. When I was growing up, most women wore insanely strong perfumes, like Youth Dew and Poison (perhaps to cover up the pervasive smell of cigarettes), I welcome the clean scents.

on 1/24/2009 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

At first I didn't smell anything but the smell went stronger. Smells like an old lady, very disturbing. Defenatly not for young people.

on 10/27/2007 6:50:00 PM

I love this perfume. I think it smells sophisticated on me. I fell in love witht the scent when I tried it on the store, and I would definitely buy this again. However, I alternate perfumes all the time, so it takes a while for me to go through perfumes, and after having this for a while, I noticed that the scent has changed. I don't really know how to explain it, but there is still a full scent, just different from when I first got it. I take really good care of my perfumes and makes sure that they are stored in the right place and right temperature. Maybe it's just cause I've had it for more than 6 months? Either way, I still like this perfume.

on 8/27/2006 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

This smells like an Indian summer in a bottle. Was too strong and peppery the first go around, but have settled nicely into really liking this one. It is sort of powdery with a touch of sun, like a day at the beach. Lasting power is good. I got the lotion to make it stay longer. I live in Ca., and this goes nice with our weather. Would purchase again.

on 2/14/2006 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hands down my favorite department store fragrance - I'm surprised that I never added a review for it (I'm almost on my third bottle!). It's my constant...the scent I reach for when I can't decide what perfume to wear for the day. It's just very clean and has a mixture of fresh from the shower/skin-scent-but-better quality. I can't see this being offensive to anyone. The specific notes in this are: Ruby Grapefruit, Italian Bergamot, Plum Accord, Apple, Juniper Berry, Cardamon, Pink Peppercorn, Cinnamon Bark, Rum Absolute, Sandalwood, Agarbois, Vanilla Bean and Modern Musk.

on 10/9/2005 5:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very nice perfume and it does transmit a "clean accent".

on 3/22/2005 8:54:00 PM

I just have a little sample of this stuff and I love it almost it enough to purchase a whole bottle. Very reminiscent of baby powder (but with more a more floral touch). . . babies in general (unsoiled of course). A very light powdery scent that doesnt overwhelm in the least. For someone who isnt mad crazy about perfumes, this is perfect!

Popular Fragrances