Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme

Filtered by hair type : Other
Lacoste  Lacoste Pour Femme
Lacoste pour femme. April 2012Stocking up (Shiseido and Lacoste pour femme)Lacoste Pour Femme

on 3/18/2017 6:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Very sheer, very milky and powdery, and not in a way I admire. I guess I'm not the demographic for this one

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I used to wear this perfume back in the days like 7 years ago and I kind of lost touch of it, since I had made other discoveries in between and so. I often asked for it when I was searching to add a new perfume to my collection or an old lost love and I had a lot of trouble. Either it was wayyy to expensive (since it's an eau de perfume) or they just didn't have it. I recently travelled to the states and I found it for a decent price and I didn't hesitate. I adoooooooorrreee the smell of it. It's delicate, elegant yet veryyy luxurious. It's simply perfect! Trying it is adopting for sure :)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Years ago I purchased this from Macy's. I absolutely loved it. I must have used the entire bottle as I forgot about it. I joined up on the perfume forums because I took a great interest in fragrances again and stumbled upon the reviews on this. I remembered owning it and had a good memory but decided to order a bottle. Low and behold new white packaging and zero power. Less power then my hairspray! REFORMULATION GONE TERRIBLY WRONG! Sent it back and found a seller with the original formula. Got it and remembered my deep love affair for this fragrance. I just ordered another and will stash it away since the old is very hard to find.

The scent how do I describe it... soft, gentle, floral with a hint of musk - a very very unusual scent. This is not something you smell every day. It's not heavy, it's not old - it's not fruity or Gormand, it's not overly floral, it's not masculine... as you can see I am able to tell you what it is not but to describe what it is is very hard. I will call it extremely unique and a very safe bet!!! It's bedtime and I sprayed it on my arm. It get's better as it sits on the skin. And the smell lasts.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was my first "grown up" perfume, and I love it! The scent is unique, light, and not strong. One spray on the wrists, and the scent lasts all day. I have received compliments when I wear it. Thanks for the tip that I can buy this at ULTA. I used to buy it at Macy's, and when I couldn't find it, I thought it was discontinued.

on 12/27/2007 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

My all time favourite scent! It is feminine and very light-clean-soft! Love it!!!

on 7/12/2006 6:15:00 AM

tried a sample of this one very very nice and sexy smell someone wrote me to my mobile phone c u later aligator it was very funny using this Lacoste perfume with the aligator logo suits me very much and because of the massage and makes me feel very happy, beautiful and delicious!

on 11/1/2005 11:40:00 AM

Peppery rose that dries down on me to a very soft musky-rosy-cedarwood. Very fresh and pretty, like French countryside breezes on fresh laundry. Not overpowering. I would imagine this to be the perfect fragrance for a 'new mom' - what a lovely fragrance for one to remember their mother by. You can always depend on LaCoste to do a fragrance well, for men or women. This is what "Ombre Rose" would be if it were done right.

Like the worst, most piercing industrial strength bathroom disinfectant on me. I usually wear spicy and more subtle fragrances. Will not again mistake it for Lacoste Pour Femme. I am very difficult to match, and if you smell good in a Coco or Opium or peppery (Miracle) scent, this one may not be for you either.

I am immune to this perfume! I even tried two different sample vials from two different sources to make sure it wasn't just that the first one was old. And the second time I accidently *poured* it all the way down my forearm, enough of it to leave me sticky! And what did I smell? Nothing. Oh maybe a hint of a whisper of a very light floral the first time. The second time? The slightest bit of pepper plus a whiff of clean sweat. How bizarre. Maybe Touch of Pink will work better for me, because I really did like that little hint of floral I sniffed the first time!!

on 3/22/2005 8:54:00 PM

I just have a little sample of this stuff and I love it almost it enough to purchase a whole bottle. Very reminiscent of baby powder (but with more a more floral touch). . . babies in general (unsoiled of course). A very light powdery scent that doesnt overwhelm in the least. For someone who isnt mad crazy about perfumes, this is perfect!

Popular Fragrances