Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Lacoste  Lacoste Pour Femme
Lacoste pour femme. April 2012Stocking up (Shiseido and Lacoste pour femme)Lacoste Pour Femme

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Years ago I purchased this from Macy's. I absolutely loved it. I must have used the entire bottle as I forgot about it. I joined up on the perfume forums because I took a great interest in fragrances again and stumbled upon the reviews on this. I remembered owning it and had a good memory but decided to order a bottle. Low and behold new white packaging and zero power. Less power then my hairspray! REFORMULATION GONE TERRIBLY WRONG! Sent it back and found a seller with the original formula. Got it and remembered my deep love affair for this fragrance. I just ordered another and will stash it away since the old is very hard to find.

The scent how do I describe it... soft, gentle, floral with a hint of musk - a very very unusual scent. This is not something you smell every day. It's not heavy, it's not old - it's not fruity or Gormand, it's not overly floral, it's not masculine... as you can see I am able to tell you what it is not but to describe what it is is very hard. I will call it extremely unique and a very safe bet!!! It's bedtime and I sprayed it on my arm. It get's better as it sits on the skin. And the smell lasts.

on 8/9/2013 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This scent really clings to your skin- I would say it's a good fragrance for people who don't like scents. It's very feminine, soft, classy, warm, and inviting. Mature, but certainly not what I would call an 'old lady' scent. In fact, I do wish more 'old ladies' wore something like this instead of the musk or rose overdose. A stellar everyday, work scent. I like a little oomph in my scents, so this one is not a personal favorite, but not bad by any means. I would not mind at all smelling this on someone else. If I had a formal event to go to, this is one I would wear, since I always have to have a fragrance on and this one is not obnoxious, but definitely there.

on 3/29/2006 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my absolute favorites. If a fragrance could be assigned to young, preppy, and clean - this would be it.

on 2/8/2005 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is wonderful! To me it's very French, not powdery at all. A perfect spring scent.

Popular Fragrances