Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Lacoste  Lacoste Pour Femme
Lacoste pour femme. April 2012Stocking up (Shiseido and Lacoste pour femme)Lacoste Pour Femme

3.9

on 9/26/2017 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

I blindbought this based on the notes, and this was not my kind of scent at all. In the bottle this is powdery and feminine, but on my it became a sour, stinky, awful scent that was way too strong and uncomfortable on me. So sad!

I've gone through numerous bottles of this, and have worn it for over 6 years.
This is the one fragrance that feels completely natural on me, and even though I change it up once in a while, I continue to go back to this. I also always receive compliments when I wear this, which doesn't happen with anything else except for Jean Paul Gaultier's Madame (much heavier, and completely different).

I love how elegant and timeless it is while still being completely contemporary and most importantly it's fresh!

Don't get it though... I don't want it to become popular!!

on 3/13/2011 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This is probably my favorite scent to wear in the fall/winter. It's warm, very delicately spicy, without being overbearing. Somehow, there's still a hint of fresh & clean in there as well. A solid, classic fragrance.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was my first "grown up" perfume, and I love it! The scent is unique, light, and not strong. One spray on the wrists, and the scent lasts all day. I have received compliments when I wear it. Thanks for the tip that I can buy this at ULTA. I used to buy it at Macy's, and when I couldn't find it, I thought it was discontinued.

on 1/4/2007 3:56:00 PM

Er got this for xmas and only used it a couple of times, although it smells fresh think it's a bit too oldish for my liking

on 10/2/2006 3:51:00 AM

I wanted to like this perfume because the initial spray smelled sooooo clean and soft, with a hint of unoffensive powdery scent! However, after a few minutes, that beautiful light floral disappeared. Instead, I got this plastic scent that at worst smelled like bathroom cleaning products... I guess my body chemistry really doesn't agree with this perfume as I've tried it twice and there was no luck at all. I do know someone who wears this well though. Too bad I'm not that person. :*(

on 12/19/2005 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My first impressions upon smelling this was fresh, clean and spring time. I really love this and recommend this as a basic everday fragrance for work. I think its great for women who like understated, girly scents and not pungent, overpowering.

on 2/17/2005 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this scent. It's a very not-dressy scent IMO. The only thing is that the glass bottle shattered when it fell from my bathroom counter to the floor... at least it made my bathroom smell good for a long time afterward!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this perfume! I would say it's probably my favourite fragrance to wear. It's literally the ONLY perfume I don't get sick of. Lots of perfumes give me headaches and I go off them really easily, but this one's a keeper!! It's so fresh that even when I'm just lounging around at home I'll go and take a sniff of the bottle I like it so much - and amisdt the light freshness of it I'm sure I can smell a vague hint of liquorice...but that might just be me! My only 'complaint' (though it's barely one) is that the smell doesn't have the greatest staying power, but hey, it's an excuse to go spray on some more :-) love it!

Popular Fragrances