Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Lacoste  Lacoste Pour Femme
Lacoste pour femme. April 2012Stocking up (Shiseido and Lacoste pour femme)Lacoste Pour Femme

4.2

on 3/18/2017 6:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Very sheer, very milky and powdery, and not in a way I admire. I guess I'm not the demographic for this one

on 3/16/2014 2:06:00 PM

I recently swapped perfumes with my friend as i didnt like the one i gave to her and she gave me this and i have to say it beautiful!! i am a complete perfume freak i love collecting perfumes but they do have to smell good i cant just buy them to have i like to use them. this is gorgeous it is so natural yet the smell stays all day. im 20 and was shocked to see that most of the reviews were from women in their 30's. it is a very sophisticated smell but still young at the same time. this is now on my repurchase list, it is one of those perfumes I will always have in my collection, it is gorgeous.

on 2/3/2014 8:20:00 AM

I REALLLLY love this perfume!! It completely reminds me of St. Ives's (discontinued, of course!!) Whipped Silk lotion I used to wear in college. It was the Soft Petal Breeze scent...and I loved the smell of it, and wished at the time that there was a perfume that matched that scent. This is it! It is definitely a light, pretty, perfect daily fragrance in my opinion. And, the price isn't too bad either. The staying power is just okay, but for as great as the scent is, I don't mind re-spraying mid-day! I definitely reccomend this to anyone who gets headaches from stronger scents, like me. Very very pretty scent.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Bought this unsniffed based on comments here on MUA ..just received parcel hr ago and quick spray....WOW this is abs beautiful ..its like a beautiful wedding bouquet ..it smells of weddings!!! I only spritzed a tiny spray on my neck and its wafting all over ...its very very pretty ..cant wait to wear this for my husband ..he'll love it ...def buy again but the 100ml size next...only got 30ml as buying untried...but very glad I did ..def can recommend this fragrance ...very pretty and feminine. Like the bottle too very chunky bottle with gold top ...little crocodile logo on top.

on 3/29/2011 9:33:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent. It's the only fragrance I've found that doesn't irritate my allergies or give me a headache. Lasts all day and is soft, sophisticated, and not over priced. Had a really hard time finding this, looked at just about every dept store and drug store but finally found it at KMart, of all places!

This is my second signature perfume. I actually got this as a gift from my husband who hates my L by Lolita Lempicka...
It is so soft and quiet yet so unique... It is like a powdery smell of buttery honey. Ok, if you lost me: it is sweet and powdery, but at the same time it has a soft, almost buttery texture and in the end I definitely get a honey-like scent. But nothing overpowering. It is so clean and soft that I wear it mostly in summer till autumn. So cute!
The staying power is so and so. I can definitely smell it after a few hours, but if I really want to enjoy it I must re-apply after about 3 hours and by then its not so "clean". I do not expect it to be there for all my 10-hour workday, but juuust a little more staying power and it would have been a 5.
I like the sturdy package and how the cap firmly clicks on. And the design is simple and refreshing. It lets the perfume speak of itself.
When it runs out, I think it would be time for another gift from dear husband!

on 9/17/2010 4:07:00 PM

I am on my second bottle of this and it is def a perfume that is and will probably forever be in my top five favourites. Its so warm and elegant. Not in your face or sharp but mild and discrete. I think if you have a sensetive nose this perfume might be good. In fact I wish sometimes it was a bit stronger and thats my only negative thing I can add, it doesnt last very long. However,I dont mind spraying it on again after a couple of hours as I love it. It doesnt really smell like any other perfume I tried, its quite uniqe and the design is timeless. Kate Mosss vintage is a bit of a similar fragrance so if you like that you might like this.

on 2/26/2010 7:07:00 PM

This is my everyday fragrance. It's crisp, young, floral and professional all at the same time. I feel very polished and I always get compliments when I wear this. It's a nice everyday, subtle fragrance. Top Notes- Jamaican Pepper, Purple Freesia. Middle Notes- Hibiscus, Jasmine, Bulgarian Rose. Base Notes- Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Incense.

on 12/12/2009 7:39:00 PM

Opens exactly like a stronger Trussardi Inside but tones down to something sharper and perhaps more roughly blended. Still, it's warm and kind of fluffy. I love the opening and perhaps the mid-notes but don't care for the rest. A good, comfortable, casual fragrance with good sillage and lasting power though. I think it has an element that will appeal to a lot of people and can be worn safely to a lot of places. I would rebuy if wasn't hooked on Trussardi Inside. I have dropped my bottle on stone tiles twice, but it's still alive and well.

Love it. This is one of those that I keep coming back to. To me, it smells classic, and FRESH, but sharp in a good way. Why do they take all the good ones away... :-(

Popular Fragrances