Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Lacoste  Lacoste Pour Femme
Lacoste pour femme. April 2012Stocking up (Shiseido and Lacoste pour femme)Lacoste Pour Femme

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

this is the fragrance I would always go to. I do try&buy others, but this is my all time favorite. It just feels like me, it's not too overwhelming, too sweet or too flowery...it's just classy and elegant, and discrete. it's there without shouting, lovely!

on 4/24/2011 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Beautiful perfume. It is my moms favorite perfume for about 10 years or more and recently I started to like it too. I found that outlet mall (in US) sell 90ml for $50 but I bought 50ml for $40. I like smaller bottles that are easy to carry along in purse.
I think the scent is really fresh, unique and special. It reminds me of good memories and probably that's why I like it now, when I'm older. I did not like this perfume when I was 20.

on 12/4/2010 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

On me, this smells exactly like Carolina Herrera 212 (which I absolutely adore). It smells clean and fresh and I like that. A lot of perfumes with a "clean" scent are seen as pedestrian and ordinary, but I don't see anything wrong with that. When I was growing up, most women wore insanely strong perfumes, like Youth Dew and Poison (perhaps to cover up the pervasive smell of cigarettes), I welcome the clean scents.

on 6/24/2009 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

On paper this isn't my kind of fragrance at all as I usually go for fresh/ citrus/green perfumes. However they do not last on me as my skin doesn't hold perfumes well, if at all. In fact the only perfumes that people have commented that were nice on me - meaning that they could actually smell them - are EArmani She and EL Pleasures.

Lacoste Femme is a slightly sweet but fresh at the same time fragrance which doesn't aggravate my nose and actually lasts on my skin! I'm not someone who wants to blow other peoples nose hairs out of their head with my perfume, but it's nice to get some response. DH said it was nice, also my someone at work and as others have commented it does smell like a baby. This may be due to the heliotrope in the mid notes and 'warm woman skin accord' in the base whatever that is? (taken from fragrantica).
I have purchased a 15ml of this as I'm sick of spending so much money on perfumes (of which I have just over 80 - thats no joke!) then after a week not touching them again. I therefore try and buy the smallest size I can get.
I would recommend this for day or evening wear and having tried this in hot weather mostly, I would say this is an all-year-round scent. I should point out that the perfume shop that I go to for testing is owned by this family from Yemen, who's family business is actually perfumery. Well the owner who literally sprays perfumes all day, as it's quite a busy shop, says one of her favourites out of the hundreds she smells is this one, which is what made me try this as it's been out since 2003 and for some reason I've never purchased it.

on 5/8/2008 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Lacoste Pour Femme is a floral that is so creamy and buttery, I can almost feel it swirling around my tongue. It's like my BBW Sheer Freesia body cream and Yankee Candle Buttercream votives fooled around and had a love child. The staying power is incredible -- I can still smell it at bedtime without ever reapplying. This is one fragrance I will purchase again and again.

Lacoste Pour Femme is not discontinued, but is not easily found in stores in the U.S. I've seen it only at Ulta and Perfumania. However, it is available from many online discounters.

on 8/26/2007 3:42:00 PM

Lacoste Pour Homme smells very classically, but it's not a scent for me. It's too ....powdery? Won't buy again anyway.

on 7/6/2007 3:55:00 AM

There are 2 ways to wear perfume: 1) Person wears a strong perfume, and the first memory is "perfumey". It is not pleasant at all actually, you just cant really think of anything else but that perfume she/he wears. Maybe it is because they sprayed too much or the perfume is just very strong. 2. The perfume is only detectable when you get close enough to conversate with person. The perfume lingers softly and it is all together pleasant experience. You will not be thinking about perfume with this person. You will be thinking more like "nice (or bithcy) person and/but she/he smells so good!

I cant understand how someone can get old lady images of Lacose pour femme but actually, I can because everybody has a different chemistry. But on me this blends with me like great perfume should. It does not yell, it lingers. It is barely detectable, but believe me, it is detactable enough. It is not sweet, just very chic.

on 7/19/2006 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this stuff smells TERRiBLE! kind of like bug spray with a creamy undertone. :( thanks goodness i only got it as a tester on eBay.

on 4/8/2006 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

my mom likes this perfume.
it's sophisticated, but not too complex.

Popular Fragrances