Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme

Filtered by skin type : Other
Lacoste  Lacoste Pour Femme
Lacoste pour femme. April 2012Stocking up (Shiseido and Lacoste pour femme)Lacoste Pour Femme

3.8

on 3/16/2007 3:51:00 AM

this did nothing for me. it's not annoying or anything just not very exciting at all. i did use it all up, but it took me forever.

on 1/3/2007 8:33:00 PM

This is definitely a skin scent. It is very soft, powdery, and feminine. I do smell a lot of anise upon first spritz (although I don't know that this is one of the notes listed to describe Pour Femme). I'm not an anise fan, but luckily that fades away and the scent becomes a very soft, clean, somewhat soapy floral scent. Unfortunately, the whole scent fades away rather fast as well--which is my biggest gripe. As far as I know, this scent is discontinued but quite easy to find at this point at pretty much any discount perfume store online. Hopefully I can still find it once I'm through with my current bottle, because I do plan to repurchase.

This is what I've been looking for. YSBB. A gentle wisp of a fragrance...a soft cloud of heliotrope and ambrette seed wafts around you...elegant, clean, a bit floral, a bit musky (no musk notes in there; must be the ambrette). It reminds me of the nights when my mother was all dressed up for a fancy outing with my father. It smells of her gorgeous kid gloves and the inside of her alligator bag (no leather mentioned, either)...light, light, light. Elegant, too. And yet, I will wear this everyday with everything I own. It's perfect.

This is the only fragrance I ever bought immediately after smelling a magazine scent strip. I bought this when it first came out in early 2004. It was such a unique, pretty, "expensive" smell, I had to have it. It's very soft and feminine and smells like nothing else. I just finished my bottle and other than Acqua di Gio, this is the only fragrance I've ever repurchased. The matching lotion is also wonderful - nice and creamy, thick texture and very moisturizing.

on 12/27/2005 1:01:00 PM

packaging / smell / lacoste image all match up! WEIRD! It smells like a preppy tennis player (who doesn't actually sweat) wearing a pink Lacoste outfit at a country club in May. It delivers everything it promises, and while it's not my kind of scent, props for thorough conceptualizing.

Lacoste fans and closet preppies won't be disappointed.

on 12/17/2005 6:51:00 AM

Warm, feminine, fresh and subtle. Just gorgeous! I have a new fave.
EDIT: I still love this; I've gone thru 2 bottles. Then only thing I don't like is it DOES NOT last. It is so fleeting it could never be a sig scent for me.

on 11/14/2005 9:05:00 AM

I love this! The smell is clean, gorgeous and it lasts. The best one I've ever had.

on 5/18/2005 11:06:00 PM

Oh man, what a discovery! I've had a sample of this just about literally forever, and finally tried it tonight. What a contradiction! It is simultaneously woody, floral and "clean". Weird! It is soooo light, but there is a richness and dimension to it. I just asked someone their opinion on it and they said it smells expensive: "Smells like money!" I definitely detecte the pepper in it too. But it's somehow perfect for summer. I'm definitely buying it. Can't believe I looked over it for so long... I feel like a fool! Just 'cause I wont wear a Lacoste shirt don't mean a thang, evidently. Ha.

on 10/5/2004 12:10:00 PM

Noooo. Totally outdated smell of the 80s. It actually turns my stomach.

This is a fresh yet soft, warm scent - skinlike, subtle. Very nice, and I can't figure out why I never wear it. I've only worn it 1-2 times since I bought it. It doesn't have vanilla in the base, but a soft cashmere quality similar to vanilla. Same family as Absolu & Sensi, the light subtle soft-&-warm skinscent type. I think it's selling very well - I've seen displays where it was practically sold out. For some unexplained reason, it just didn't catch on with me.

Popular Fragrances